Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thieves

joseywales

We received a notification yesterday that there was a theft at one of our local gun ranges where we shoot USPSA & IDPA.

Some low-life scum broke into the IDPA club's storage shed - stole some stuff (not sure what).

That same low-life scum stole the USPSA club's prop trailer (metal walls, metal feet, plates, poppers, target stands & the TRAILER).

I hate low-life scum-bucket thieves. I hope they're caught soon - big Luther is lonely and needs a bunk & bootie-mate.

Wide45 is probably right. These "scrappers" are kicking our butts at work. Anything metal, they steal. 800' of wire from a ecll tower? Stolen. $40,000.00 in wiring from a building for sale? Stolen. They fixed it, and it was stripped again. they even stole the newly installed alarm wiring. they have even been stealing cast iron manhole covers, cast iron manholed rings (the part that installs in the street) and cast iron storm grates. The only ones worse than heh thieves are the low-lifes that buy them as scrap.

• 6 months later...

There was a uspsa club in southern NJ that had all of their steel targets stolen about a year ago. The sad thing is that the range that the uspsa club uses is about 3/4 of a mile into the main range (which has a locked key-coded gate). So the thinking is that some member of the range drove their truck to the uspsa range, loaded up the steel, and drove out.

Damn, I hate to hear about that. Our local range can't keep good steal targets for this reason. The only thing I cant think of is a solid cargo container with a badass lock and only 1 person that knows the combination.

"good steal targets"? That's a pun...........right?:sight:

Damn, I hate to hear about that. Our local range can't keep good steal targets for this reason. The only thing I cant think of is a solid cargo container with a badass lock and only 1 person that knows the combination.

"good steal targets"? That's a pun...........right?:sight:

Freudian slip. :roflol: