Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

load 2 belt on 3gun nation

• 2 weeks later...

Benny will have his this Sunday and the Retail is wait go to Benny Dealer for that I will post Pics later but a few have seen it and like it and yes 22 round one size fit all.

Any more informatin on this?

• 3 weeks later...

Quick post on the Load Two Belt. Headed out of town for work so no real time to play. When I get back I should also have some TWiNS waiting so I'll do a new thread with both,

Chameleon Fabrics CZ makes the load two belt. I saw it was a about 1/5 the price of the Carbon Arms TWiNS, so I figured what the heck. It did take about 4 weeks, but Bela at Chameleon was very quick to answer any emails. It was coming from CZ, so I can't complain. It came packed very well and in perfect shape.

My original thought was use the Load Two Belt as a donor to cannibalize for parts. I was thinking if I put the Load Two belt and my ELS belt in a room with some candles, wine and some Barry White I could get 2 shell holders mounted on a ELS clip with some kydex and use them on my ELS belt. I may still play around with it, but my initial thoughts are there just wouldn't be enough room.

Anyway the belt looks very well constructed, not cheap in any way. The elastic on the side is double layered so I doubt it will wear out anytime soon. The stitching is very well done. In short this thing looks and feels bomber. They even includes an extra shell holder(and mounting hardware), I guess for repairs if you ever manage to break one. I might try and play with other mounting options. Probably 1 shell holder on a ELS clip. See how it fits.

It does hold the shells TIGHT, it's a challenge to pull them directly out. I imagine they may break in a little with use. For now I've done exactly two reloads and I found if I slide them slightly up off the brass onto the hull and pull (all one motion) they come off much smoother.

Anyway while I was waiting for the Load Two I also ordered some TWiNS to mount on my Tactical Tailor Harness. (Already own and like the harness and between harness and bib there is a lot of room.) Hopefully they will arrive before I get back. Depending on which I like I may sell one or keep both for when I talk my friends into shooting some multi ;) .

As far as fit goes, my gut is 38" and it fits with about 4" of velcro overlap in the back. The elastic is not stretched at all, it's actually very strong. I think it's more for flex when moving than for actual fit. It may be more of a factor with a full load of shells. I've only used my practice rounds so far.

2011-08-26_20-51-42_714.jpg

Price math may be off? I'll look it up at the hotel tomorrow.

Cheers

Vince

Edited by serevince

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...