Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Dog - Can you give us more info on the 9mm Open Top End? Who did the work? Is it setup for Steel or USPSA? If USPSA what are you using for magazines and any issues running major with a stock barrel?

Jonathan'. Those diamond backs?

Nope, they're the tactical diamonds. I may try the diamond backs though. I don't know if my girlie hands can handle them. :blink: Have you tried the tactical diamonds at all for a comparison?

They are more aggressive but not too bad for paper pushing hands.

1334373482.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. I may try some out. I've actually been pleasantly surprised with the tactical diamonds. They don't feel very aggressive at all, but I haven't noticed them shifting in my hands since adding sandpaper to the front and back straps.

Big Dog - Can you give us more info on the 9mm Open Top End? Who did the work? Is it setup for Steel or USPSA? If USPSA what are you using for magazines and any issues running major with a stock barrel?

Jimmy Vindanes at 1911 Speed shop did the work.It was built for steel challenge but I have been using it for USPSA shooting minor loads.I would like to run major but everyone has warned me its not a good idea.Magazines factory SP 01 with Grams springs and followers,and factory long stick.I dont think there is an issue with the stock barrel running major I think it has more to due with stress on the slide and internals.

love the gun,but might go back to the factory single action trigger not real happy with the way the flat trigger feels.

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan'. Those diamond backs?

Nope, they're the tactical diamonds. I may try the diamond backs though. I don't know if my girlie hands can handle them. :blink: Have you tried the tactical diamonds at all for a comparison?

They are more aggressive but not too bad for paper pushing hands.

1334373482.jpg

On a whim, I contacted VZ and was fortunate enough to get the last set of a limited run of Diamond Backs in Black Desert Sand. I'm excited to keep the same color but get to try the different texture.

• 2 weeks later...

75 Shadow Dual Tone

Kadet Kit

P-01

I want moar!

post-41139-0-10734900-1344969261_thumb.j

Special thanks to Jonathan Taliani for the full size grips, Stuart/eerw for the 85C trigger on the P-01 and David @ CGW for a bunch of other stuff.

75 Shadow Dual Tone

Kadet Kit

P-01

I want moar!

post-41139-0-10734900-1344969261_thumb.j

Special thanks to Jonathan Taliani for the full size grips, Stuart/eerw for the 85C trigger on the P-01 and David @ CGW for a bunch of other stuff.

Very nice! I love the black desert sand combo set! The grips look great on the duo tone. :cheers: