Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I have never thought about a CZ, I have 2 STI's and have had a few more, but thoses CZ's kinda grow on you, I will half to consult with my friend Henning to see what would be best for me.........guess I will be joining the CZ's club now :cheers:

I saw Gary there....I did go to ORPC on a Thursday in Dec/Jan......Met Gary and started in all this addictive stuff....You should of rode to Wilmore with us.....

R U the one that was out with the young one picking up Yellows?

I saw Gary there....I did go to ORPC on a Thursday in Dec/Jan......Met Gary and started in all this addictive stuff....You should of rode to Wilmore with us.....

R U the one that was out with the young one picking up Yellows?

No, don't tink that was me picking, but I was not far behind Gry at Rockcastle, I probally would have went to Wilmore, tried to get Gary to go but he was recovering from SS Nats. Was you at the open house at orpci ??

I was in Croatia for open house....missed that....Someone was out chronoing a new gun and someone was testing a suppressor on a Glock...had my wife with me in the last bay.....

I am sure Gary introduced me to you, maybe at Rockcastle in March ???

Nice combat 5oh. My brother was just about to jump on the two tone version but ran into some money issues. How do you like it so far?

I like it very much. It's only got the CGW ultralight kit, some grip tape on the front and backstrap, CZ Custom aluminum grips (blue wasn't my first choice but it turned out, I think, to look pretty good,) and CZ Custom fiber optic front sight (the one meant to work with the stock adjustable 85 combat rear sight.) CGW hammer kit "3" is going to go in in a few weeks or less.

I haven't used it in a match yet - have only used it in practice, and for lack of being used to it yet, I'm a bit slower (but more accurate) with it than the Glock 34. I believe it is going to prove to be a better competition pistol than my Glock 34. Trigger already feels better than the Glock 34. I'm very happy with it.