Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whoever recommended me the Dillion case lube

OpenDot

For use in my comp as a maintenence item...YOU SHOULD WORK FOR NASA!! :roflol:

Sinse I cleaned my Comp and started putting a squirt before each match and after cleaning...NO BUILD UP!!!

Can't rememeber who it was but wanted to say thanks!!!

:cheers:

Exactly... and it works.

I haven't had to use anything other than a Q-Tip with borescrubber to clean the comp. No more pocket screwdriver, pick or anything the last 2 cleanings.

Love it!

It's Lanolin and Alcohol. I recommended it, but several others on here have also. Don't try to cheap out and buy another brand because most of them only put a fraction of the Lanolin in theirs. The ones with less Lanolin don't work very well. Been there, done that. Just stick with the Dillon and everything is good.

Hmmm... interesting, never used to clean my comp when using 3N37. But when I switched to Silhouette I realized that it's a pain to clean the comp. Will definitely try... thanks!

It's Lanolin and Alcohol. I recommended it, but several others on here have also. Don't try to cheap out and buy another brand because most of them only put a fraction of the Lanolin in theirs. The ones with less Lanolin don't work very well. Been there, done that. Just stick with the Dillon and everything is good.

Yup - I make my own for reloading .223

You have to be really careful though since flammable alcohol plus sticky molten animal wax doesn't sound like it would be fun to play with in a fire: