Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Mag Pouches

fueddy

I've been using fobus and some POS mag pouchs for USPSA Limited and 3gun but I think I want something else. I'am going to the Safariland ELS belt and my buddy has their mag pouch but I don't see where they have one for CZ's and his STI mag pouches don't fit.

Idea's?

Look at the Safariland 773 mag pouches. The CZ and Beretta 92 pouches are the same. Last I checked copquest.com had the best price for Safariland plus free shipping for orders over $100. Not sure if it is still going on, it's been a while.

I like CR Speed and Blade-Tech. The CR speed have more room to get your finger lower when "pulling" the magazine. Both are fine and I never had issues with either as long as I set them up correctly.

wow thanks for all the replies guys. With CZ's(as we all know)sometimes we have to make stuff work...so thats why I asked here ;)

Edited by fueddy

I use Double Alpha, which can also accommodate SS with optional shims.

Ken,

Ya didn't see the new Dub AA pouch yet :devil: It's a BOMB! I'm drooling all over it, I saw and handled one...

DAA plastic pouches can accomodate STI,CZ,Tanfoglio,glock. You have to just take off the knob pin

and place it to fit the CZ, Tanfoglio mags. Works well for Cz, Tanz if you leave it on STI

spacer..just have to tighten a bit but it holds. I do it coz Im too lazy to put the knobs where they are suppose to.

Besides I switch to STI 1 week, then Cz the following week then Sti..Lol

So I've heard. Saul told me about them... for now, I probably should spend more time on shooting than spend money on more toys. :roflol:

I use Double Alpha, which can also accommodate SS with optional shims.

Ken,

Ya didn't see the new Dub AA pouch yet :devil: It's a BOMB! I'm drooling all over it, I saw and handled one...