Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 U.S. IPSC Nationals/Tim Daugherty Toys for Tots Match

5 stages are up and the remaining 5 will be set up tomorrow. We'll tweek them Thursday and be ready to go Friday and Saturday.

We still have openings so come on over and shoot. 209 rounds in one day. If you shoot the IPSC Nats on Friday, you can shoot the match again on Saturday (if you bring a toy for Toys for Tots). What a deal! 418 rounds in 2 days for $75 and a $20 toy! :surprise:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from IPSC-fest :goof: Its a good straight-up shooting match, lots of options, opportunities and risks.

Do remember, only one sight picture and nothing in your hands on the walkthrough. The ROs aren't being anal about it, but you will pick up warnings and procedurals if you forget.

Tomorrow I try to remember how to race an Open gun. :ph34r:

Several people were wanting to try out the Modified gun, so I may see if we can do a T4T bonus test fire someplace.

Congratulations to the 2011 US IPSC National Champions:

Open - Shane Coley

Open Ladies - Kaci Cochran

Modified - Roy Stedman

Standard - Matt Sweeney

Standard Ladies - Diana Adams

Production - Matt Mink

Production Ladies - Monica Sperduti

Revolver - Dan Girvan

:cheers: :cheers:

Don't forget the Single Stackers that had to put up with ringers in Modified. Although IPSC doesn't recognize them officially, there was a lot of good shooting there.

Good news is that IPSC will recognize "Classic" Division starting next year.

Thank you Jack (and staff) for a wonderful time. Any match Linda runs...runs like clockwork. We had a blast and cant get over how nice everyone was. We may need to relocate!!!

See ya next year!

Steve and Cindi Thomas

Thank you Jack (and staff) for a wonderful time. Any match Linda runs...runs like clockwork. We had a blast and cant get over how nice everyone was. We may need to relocate!!!

See ya next year!

Steve and Cindi Thomas

Steve,

Glad y'all enjoyed it! Sorry I couldn't visit very much and I apologize for the weather. I ordered 70 degrees but I forgot to put a hold on the wind.... :blink:

South Carolina has a lot of horse farms. Mild winters. Very gun friendly state. Year round shooting. Longest deer season in the nation. C'mon down!