Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How do you get on the wait list for Nationals 2011

elife3p

Supposed to start at 10:00 PM Eastern.

The waitlist should open itself up at exactly 10:00PM. I just synchronized the system clock with a network time server to correct for any drift.

I'll be watching - if there are any problems, I'll resolve them as quickly as possible.

And yes, I'll be making an off-site backup at around mignight to capture all of the early signups "just in case" :goof:

All looks well.

175 signups in the first 4 minutes and 5 seconds. I just kicked off the script to download a backup to my off-site development system.

Remember, you must pay the $10 fee within one business day to lock in your position on the waitlist. We are allowing the "one business day" so that nobody will lose a slot due to problems with the automated credit card processing (please, please,try on-line - and only call Sedro if you have can't get it to work)

rob

All looks well.

175 signups in the first 4 minutes and 5 seconds. I just kicked off the script to download a backup to my off-site development system.

Remember, you must pay the $10 fee within one business day to lock in your position on the waitlist. We are allowing the "one business day" so that nobody will lose a slot due to problems with the automated credit card processing (please, please,try on-line - and only call Sedro if you have can't get it to work)

rob

It seems to be working. I paid right after and was already emailed my receipt.

Thanks for the link PoppaBear!! It went pretty smoothly. Number 24 for limited and 95 for open or something like that. I don't know what that means for being offered a slot, but the process went pretty quick. Keeping fingers crossed.