Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Low Life F#$%@ng Thieves

Tom Mainus

We just started a huge project in downtown Milwaukee Monday morning. Since Monday, The electricians were hit to the tune of 7 grand of tools, plumbers got hit Tuesday night, about 5 grand worth. Now today in broad daylight, the lowlifes punch the lock on the side door of my van, get my dewalt mitre box loaded up and gone. One of the other bosses saw something going on, they got spooked and took off. Luckily, the side doors of my van don't work real well and they couldn't get the second one opened. If they did they would have cleaned me out. Don't these bastards realize by stealing my tools, I can't work, if I can't work, the government can't take money out of my check to fund there g#dd#$n welfare check :angry2:

Tom,

Pissed off in Wisconsin

Tom,

When I used to work as an electrician apprentice etc. We used to keep tool boxes unlocked so that if they tried to take them they'd spill open all over the place. Some people are so low that they have to steal from hard working people.

Sorry to hear that.

Night before last someone stole part of a tool out of the truck in my driveway. A very specific part, so unless you have the other piece of equipment that goes with it (highly unlikely) you can't do anything with it. It was probably stolen for scrap metal. Nice knowing that the replacement part will run us $400 and they'll likely get $4 out of it from scrap.

I was on a site where the electricians had their tools stolen, the thing is they had two job boxes, one with tools and one with parts. The boxes were identical and they only took the tools. So they either got lucky on the first box or they knew which one to hit...and that means they were working on site....

I can't stand these savages. They don't even know what they are stealing at times. All they see is something shiny and 'spensive. I hope they die in a boat accident....after you get your stuff back. Best of luck.

I hate Thieves too.

I feel your pain - it's happened too often to me as well.

On Friday someone stole our Construction sign from the front lawn at a job site - while we we working!

Our guess is they wanted the scrape metal - all three pounds of it..

Tom - I hope they get caught..

Skilled workers in detroit have windowless vans or steel grates welded over the glass on the inside and huge clasp locks on the outside of all their doors. They still get in, I saw one that the tops of the doors got sardine canned.

I'm sorry man.......can't stand a thief either. If caught they should fall down many times. :+)

They would fall down HARD!

I worked many years for the local telco. We were plowing in fiber optic cable in a remote area to help bring the locals into the 21st century. Fiber cable on twenty foot diameter reels. Arrived on the job one Monday morning to find a pile of ashes where one of the reels had been. Morons burned it down thinking they would gather up the copper and make a bundle. I'd love to have seen the look on their ignorant faces when the burning stopped and the only metal left was ten four foot long carriage bolts that held the reel together. Not even a metal jacket on this fiber cable. Glass and plastic only.

Pat

• 2 months later...

The economy is bad right now. I feel bad for those unfortunate ones that have to steal to survive. Hopefully these can be put on the righteous path. (political comment removed)

1love Jamal

Edited by 3quartertime

Forget the F#$%@ng thieves, how about the F#$%@ng people who buy the out of trunk bargains!!!? Yeah. This is definately a discussion. I had my say so it's OK to close it. :roflol: