Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 South Carolina Section Championship

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a very unusual problem. I assure everyone that Linda is working to get the scores entered and ensure they are accurate. She did work with Rob this a.m. to resolve the bug.....but did it work? We won't know until she re-enters all of the scores and checks. I have known Linda for a long time and I bet she was up most of last night (if not all night) trying to resolve the issue. This is the first time since I have known her that she has not had the finals available within 30 minutes of the last shot fired. Last year, I bet her she could not have them done within 15 minutes of the last shot fired.....she had them done in 12..

Please be patient.

Jack with all that extra work you are gonna owe her big time. You better start talking nice NOW for next year. Thanks again for putting on a great match. Maybe next year I will actually put two holes in each target.

I got 7 or 8 good videos of the stages on my channel. If you weren't able to make the match, check them out, Jack and the rest of the staff put in an awesome job putting together this match. Great variety, with challenging and unique stages designs. It was obvious a lot of thought and effort went into this thing, thanks again to everyone that made this happen. I left out stage 8, M&P death jam...( may have been some R-rated material in there!)

This was truly a fun match to shoot. Saturday shooters got lucky - a touch of rain in the morning, but then overcast and cooler weather throughout the day.

Hats off to Jack and his team. Great Match.

Mark K.

This was truly a fun match to shoot. Saturday shooters got lucky - a touch of rain in the morning, but then overcast and cooler weather throughout the day.

Hats off to Jack and his team. Great Match.

Mark K.

Fun match for all! Pleasure shaking your hand between stages and seeing some FGW Team shooters there!

I thought G Perez took 1st place in Single Stack at SC? Nevermind I just saw the updated scores my apologies

Keep in mind, because of the unfortunate computer problems scores will be "preliminary" until 8am tomorrow. Not taking anything away from anyone who is currently winning, but things could change.

Edit to add - my fingernails are gone from alternately chewing them and burning up the clicker pad on my laptop to see if my position holds :eatdrink:

Edited by Lee King

I thought G Perez took 1st place in Single Stack at SC? Nevermind I just saw the updated scores my apologies

Keep in mind, because of the unfortunate computer problems scores will be "preliminary" until 8am tomorrow. Not taking anything away from anyone who is currently winning, but things could change.

Edit to add - my fingernails are gone from alternately chewing them and burning up the clicker pad on my laptop to see if my position holds :eatdrink:

You're a sick twisted man, stage 10 wiped me out. I'm still walking with a limp 2 days later. My back locked up tighter than fort knox after leaning out for the array of two around the left wall.

Good luck on holding your position.

You're a sick twisted man, stage 10 wiped me out. I'm still walking with a limp 2 days later. My back locked up tighter than fort knox after leaning out for the array of two around the left wall.

Said on the range Thurs:

"Hey can someone look at this rearward forward faller" :blink:

"I think if you hit it, it will probably still fall"

:devil: :devil: :devil:

"nah... THAT would be wrong. I guess we should spin it around"

It was on purpose, his major guns were down for maintenance . So he shot the match with his steel challenge gun and load

Yeah, it surprised me to see he only had like 24 C's for the entire match, obviously he knew he had to be a little more careful about dropping points.