Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Factory 3 gun ready rifles on the cheap

Cody_2130

I have been looking at the DPMS 3G1, then I stumbled upon the RRA NM A2 for about the same price. I would be running iron sights on the 3G1 if I got it but would need to add a comp to the RRA. What would you guys go with?

I have been looking at the DPMS 3G1, then I stumbled upon the RRA NM A2 for about the same price. I would be running iron sights on the 3G1 if I got it but would need to add a comp to the RRA. What would you guys go with?

Get the rifle you like. I had a RRA carbine that I used for starting out in 3 Gun, stock Mforgery, was great. WIth a TA01NSN Trijicon. Traded it for ten car payments! Their A2s are great. We all use DPMS stuff. Not sure of their future.

One more to take a look at is the STI. I bought one a few months ago and it has exceded my expectations. STI is another company that supports the shooting sports in a big way.

Just emailed Jim from Firebird, hopefully he can build me something that fits my budget..... Loki on the hand, thier guns start ~$300 out of my price range. I do like the stuff that Loki is putting out but my budget cap is solid at $1100, I go over that and the wife may "relieve" me of a few body parts that I am very attached too...

Just emailed Jim from Firebird, hopefully he can build me something that fits my budget..... Loki on the hand, thier guns start ~$300 out of my price range. I do like the stuff that Loki is putting out but my budget cap is solid at $1100, I go over that and the wife may "relieve" me of a few body parts that I am very attached too...

I'd suggest giving Jim a call. He'll be happy to work with you.

Call LOKI. They will do whatever. Their website is very limited.

Call LOKI. They will do whatever. Their website is very limited.

Nice, I will have to give them a call later on today. Thanks!