Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP01 magazines

Nemesis Lead

Two SP01 magazine questions (as background, I live in California and am restricted to 10 round magazines):

1) Are 10 round magazines made that fit an SPO1?

2) Do these magazine insert easily (e.g., if 10 rounds are tight in the magazine, they won't seat well) and drop free?

Many thanks,

nem

the CZ 75B 10rnd magazines will fit the SP01, make sure mags are for fullsize 75B and not listed for a compact 75B/P01/PCR.

Edited by eerw

Thanks guys--any experience in competition with full 10 round magazines? Do they seat easily or do you have to slam them home?

I never noticed any great difficulty seating them. (Factory and Mec-Gar)

Later,

Chuck

I shoot production and have three type - 10, 17 and 18 round. I have used all three with ten in the mag and maybe some of the 18's with 11 for the start and all work well with never a problem. Heck you get into the stage and usually don't notice anyway. I thought the less than maxed out ten round mags would feed better but notice no difference in any. Wish you well in Kalifornia but the ten round mag in competition should not be an issue.

Thanks guys--any experience in competition with full 10 round magazines? Do they seat easily or do you have to slam them home?

....sounds like someone has spent some time fighting with, errr, I mean running a 9mm 1911 ;)