Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where's Chuck Norris been?

-JQ-

• 2 months later...

New ones:

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris destroyed the Periodic Table because he only recognizes the element of suprise.

There is no "Ctrl" button on Chuck Norris' computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Chuck Norris was an only child ... eventually.

Chuck Norris has never won an Academy Award for acting because Chuck Norris is not acting.

The square root of Chuck Norris is Pain. Chuck Norris squared is Death.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are called giraffes.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris' pulse is measured on the Richter Scale.

Chuck Norris frequently donates blood. Just never his own.

and the pièce de résistance:

Chuck Norris has only smiled once. An orphan girl's dead puppy came back to life.

Edited by kevin c

Chuck Norris is in hiding. Jack Bauer and Jason Bourne ran him off. They don't like having wimps hanging around. :sight:

Untrue.

Jerry M. and Chuck are collaborating on a project. It's going to be huge. So huge that the entire Earth may explode like that bar that Chuck and Mr. T walked into.

Chuck Norris is in hiding. Jack Bauer and Jason Bourne ran him off. They don't like having wimps hanging around. :sight:

Untrue.

Jerry M. and Chuck are collaborating on a project. It's going to be huge. So huge that the entire Earth may explode like that bar that Chuck and Mr. T walked into.

I think Jerry is teaching Chuck how to be a BAMF.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

NSFW - LANGUAGE

[mod: removed NSFW content per Forum Guidelines]

"Urrrrrrrrrrrrrr........I am Chuck Fuggin Norris!" :roflol::roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

hilarious. "You catch bullets with your beard, well I catch them with my skull."