Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I think that it is great that England keeps there traditions and culture intact... we should practice that here in America... Perhaps we Americans forget too easily about culture and tradition, our Constitution is under attach every day, perhaps we should just get rid of that too... after all it's 2011. <_<

It is my tradition and culture to despise the idea that God ordained a family better than any other and that said family live rich off of the tax dollars of the citizens in a country where poor go to bed hungry. I haven't forgotten the constitution.......

I find it humorous that finally, something happy/positive is making headlines & people have negative comments.

Recent tsunami in Japan, storms in the south leaving people homeless or dead, & overall the US economy still really un-changed (to say the least).

I'm not a follower of the Royal family by any means, but its nice to hear about something good for a change.

I'll hold my comments about culture in America.

Tiny,

Please don't take anything I have said to be that negative. I'm happy for them or anyone who marries somebody they are totally happy with. I was making light of the fact that it has captured world headlines and that the news networks are all broadcasting live from London. For that I don't apologize. As a matter of fact today CNN was talking about the royal wedding and jumped to the next story which was the southern states being obliterated by tornadoes. I see a problem with that much coverage.

I wish I were a millionare because I would create a news network to nothing but good news. Call it GNN. There is enough good in this world every day for such a network but all america seems interested in is politics, poor economy, scandals, missing children or whole families, murders, etc. I agree with you on the point that we should enjoy a little good news.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming........... Gas is over $4 a gallon and it is all so and so's fault.......

Not that I've watched it or am even the slightest bit interested, but it occurred to me today that the bachelor party may have been a little awkward.

Don't you think it would be more than a bit weird to be stuffing the stripper's g-string when all the bills have your grandma's face on them?

Sex is the price women pay for marriage. Marriage is the price men pay for sex.

Not that I've watched it or am even the slightest bit interested, but it occurred to me today that the bachelor party may have been a little awkward.

Don't you think it would be more than a bit weird to be stuffing the stripper's g-string when all the bills have your grandma's face on them?

Now that is funny! Hadn't thought of that! :roflol::lol:

I don't wish any ill will to the young couple or anyone who found pleasure in their wedding. The British are a wonderful people and can preserve their culture any way they like with or without my approval.

Awesome. I heard they went paintballing for the bachelor party? Caught that somewhere doing some research...

I.was over there about three weeks ago and the is one store selling souvenir condom sets with prince Williams and Kate photos on the cover. I will have to scan the box and post it next week.

They also mentioned that there is a stamp that was produced in Ireland that has there photos on it with serations down the middle. So when they split up.you can still use the stamp, :rolleyes:

I'm sure everybody who wanted to see it, already saw the Royal Wedding (Kevin?) :surprise:

But for those who didnt, or those who just want a quick laugh check out this "abridged version" of the big day in the UK! ROFL

I'm sure everybody who wanted to see it, already saw the Royal Wedding (Kevin?) :surprise:

But for those who didnt, or those who just want a quick laugh check out this "abridged version" of the big day in the UK! ROFL

Now why did we have to see more than that...perfect.