Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not knowing people

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kidding, Rhino has a Stealth Mode...NO WAY!!!

a purple spandex suit with lightning bolts down each leg and a feather boa, that is real stealth...

Well I just have to say LMFAO

Kind of reminds me of a certain Adam Sandler movie that involved a certain penguine(sp?). :D :D :D :D

Paul Franklin

(RE: "Hobbit") No, not THAT 'miniature'...! (not that ugly, either!) Just keep your eyes peeled for, well, I think the word is "petite." Hard-to-find-clothes-that-fit petite. <_<

Hobbits aren't ugly! Most of 'em are kinda cute (like the little kid hobbits in the movies). There is the thing with the giant feet with fur on the tops, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I actually believe that both of my sisters are actually hobbits, of the rare bald-footed variety. One of them claims to be 5'4" and the other claims to be 5'3", but I think that's somewhat ... optimistic. :lol:

Schmitz= Henny Schmitz (interests: IPSC/PORSCHE/BE-forum)

Not easy to overlook with my 6'8" (2.04m no shoes). Hope to meet you all on a match somewhere.

Please outdoor ;)

Nick name: Wile E. Coyote (my Avatar)

[color=navyI think the word is "petite."  Hard-to-find-clothes-that-fit petite.

I can relate to this. Hence the apparent over abundance of "low ports" in the stages I put together, and the confusingly high number of "high ports" in other peoples. I'm just happy that I could see over the counter for the mini-mart classifier. I have a solution for this though, since I don't seem to be growing upwards anymore I make up for it by growing outwards. :D

but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder. ;)

do your sisters pass the real Hobbit test, do they live in the hollow of a tree?

I am not at liberty to answer that question directly, but I can say that their doors are circular with doorknobs in the center. And their mailing addresses are "c/o General Delivery, Hobbiton, The Shire."

;)

Dude

You need to take that act of yours on the road...Vegas Baby!!!

It is too much the way you approach some things, maybe the engineer training, Soil Mechanics, etc., it cracks me up...

HMHWIFOOTCL Hurt my head when I fell out of the chair laughing.

Tell your sisters to be on the lookout for Bilbo Baggin...

Almost every standup comedian I have ever seen interviewed says they are shy and somewhat introverted..

That's interesting!

Please also refer to Shooter Grrl's commentary following your message, as she has properly assessed the situation. ;)

I guess sometimes my absurdities are not quite as obvious as others! :lol:

In Rhino's very appropriate defense I'll say that he is one increadible character to know...

But that is around friends...

My experience is that around unknowns our friend Rhino is a wall flower!!!

...BTW did I ever mention that I'M the one that invited Rhino to come play here,,,just like hollywood,,,no love for the agent!!!

B)B)B)

Got me Aiki, I thought that Humperdink guy was some kinda' hot shot piano player.

SG, are you telling us that on top of all his other talents, Rhino is a hot shot piano player too?

There's lots of sword fighting and slapstick violence. It's an excellent comedy starring Cary Elwes, Robyn Wright, Mandy Patinkin, Billy Crystal, Wallace Shawn, and a bunch of others.

I have no ability to play the piano, however. <-- not humor!

There's lots of sword fighting and slapstick violence. It's an excellent comedy starring Cary Elwes, Robyn Wright, Mandy Patinkin, Billy Crystal, Wallace Shawn, and a bunch of others.

I have no ability to play the piano, however. <-- not humor!

Seconded. Princess Bride is a wonderful movie with one of the all time great signature lines:

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

On the other topic, perhaps Rhino could wear gold and spandex and fake it? :rolleyes:

Kevin