Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This week on Topshot

sdm74

"The penny flick" our top marksmen will go head to head.(no pun intended) to see who can flick the penny the most accurately. Get those elbows aiming!...

Edited by sdm74

You guys got it all wrong. This week's episode will feature the "paper triangle football" flicking game across a table. Rumor has it the expert tries to give Jay advice but he declines saying "he is going to use the form that got him there." For the elimination challenge they have to flick the football through Colby's hands in the form of goalposts. But the tricky part is going to be the wind we see them deal with every week, it will really mess up the flight pattern. :roflol:

I'd like to see spitballs!

When they were playing around at the house with the blowguns I kept thinking of the the blowgun/spitball device I used to make in high school. Take a bic pen body, make a spit wad and stick a stick pen in it.....evil dart followed by spitball.

My high school students aren't that creative.

I remember in 6th grade...no A/C, so the windows were open...and the building we were in seemed like the mother ship to a Biblical amount of flies.

The hot shot was to splat two or more with one pencil snap*. (physics, math and biology...all at once)

Bring it !

* Rookies might want to start with a ruler instead of a pencil.