Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Predator Tactical WPA section match

8 stages plus chrono 206+ rounds

Trophy match plus cash payouts for class winners.

Match Type: Handgun

Approval Status: Approved

Start Date: 8/05/11

End Date: 8/07/11

Club Code: WPA15

Range Master: David Dorsio

Match Director: Dan Burwell

Primary Contact: Dan Burwell

Web site: 2011 WPA section match

Application: 2011 WPA application

Edited by benos
added Range Master (got from web site)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget their will be a ladies camp attached to this match. Monday and Tuesday after the match with Doni Spencer and Megan Francisco. If your shooting the match you can shoot with Doni. This will be a great opportunity for any lady, dont miss out on it. Oh and it was a hard sell, although I think I got a slot for Roy Neal and his new fancy reworked SV. Roy will have to wear a skirt and heels, you know, Roy might shoot better that way! So let the games begin.

:cheers:

Dont forget their will be a ladies camp attached to this match. Monday and Tuesday after the match with Doni Spencer and Megan Francisco. If your shooting the match you can shoot with Doni. This will be a great opportunity for any lady, dont miss out on it. Oh and it was a hard sell, although I think I got a slot for Roy Neal and his new fancy reworked SV. Roy will have to wear a skirt and heels, you know, Roy might shoot better that way! So let the games begin.

My wife wants to know where the info is on the camp.

My wife wants to know where the info is on the camp.

Mike,

My wife is in charge of it you can PM her here screen name Sharon Burwell or email her

we also posted it up here in the classes section: Area 8 Ladies Class

The competitor apps are rolling in, we are going to need some more staff help. Anyone interested please send me an email or PM here.

I also recieved confirmation from Dave Dorsio that he will be the Range Master for us as he was last year in Erie.

Thanks Dave! :cheers:

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......pink blaster? You wound me brother. Don't be a hater. Hate the game, not the player. One day you'll get a Sight Tracker.

Ya know that if you switched to the blue shirts of SV it might be a slimming look for you since it is a solid color versus the tricolors of that other company. Using techology to your advantage is not a bad thing. Just an observation.

Hey, I would rather hang out with Donni than you anyways. Not only does she shoot better than you, she smells a whole lot nicer too. And she doesn't come from the Shore in Jersey...................

Yeah, my crew from the Detroit area will probally have to make a run to this match and show our support. The shooting skills might be questionable but the trash talk will make major power factor.

Roy ,

When driving through the BUCKEYE state be very careful! They look :surprise: for those Michigan plates as a favorite to chat with! If last years match is any indication, it will be a good one not to miss!

Roy ,

When driving through the BUCKEYE state be very careful! They look :surprise: for those Michigan plates as a favorite to chat with! If last years match is any indication, it will be a good one not to miss!

So Roy, uhh, what road you gonna be driving through Michigan on? LMAO! No really! What road. :sight:

We will do our best to avoid the "Mandatory" donation "Option" that the kindly Ohio State Troopers offer to those of us who live in the Wolverine and Spartan country known as Michigun. They are just so friendly. Is it the just the Michigun license plate or is it the big block "M" sticker on the back window that attracts them like fly's? Can't we all just get along? THE school down in Columbus has had its way with our teams the past few years so you would think that their fans might lighten up a bit, but apparently not.

Harry, I appreciate your concern for my groups safety, so offering to roll out the welcoming committee for my crew in Ohio and Pennsylvania is just so gracious of you. Not sure if we can take up your offer as my crew does like to roll in a little under the radar. Wouldn't you if you were bringing Canadians as well? The paperwork issues alone that you have to try and explain for those folks from Area 9 is a nightmare. Besides as the new Area 8 director, you wouldn't want to be accused of giving preferential treatment to just some shooters, especially if they are comding from another area. Don't ya have any shooters from YOUR area that need some special treatment? Besides if they offer the strip seach option on the side of the road, Tarr Baby may like it and try to take them up on thier offer. We don't need to see that. It would scar the children.........oh, the horror of it all.

I guess this is going to be the same type of ramblings we will deal with at the range from you! Oh please start taking some Z packs to strengthen your imune systems. I know how last year your crew fell Ill with excuses or I mean random ailments. Your serve!

On a serious note. I dont want to completly hijack Todd's thread for his match. Im wondering if we will be getting the crew back together for some fun? Kyle, Steve, Frank, Todd and his other brother Todd? This is going to be a great match. Todd doesnt even realize what he is opening himself up to. I cant wait to shoot this match it will be a great weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a group rate code for a match hotel?

Good question. My wife was handeling the match hotel stuff I will get the info up on our blog then post it here as well. I am at work right now and don't remember what she had finalized. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I will be moving into the Wheeling, WV area and am looking at trying to shoot this match. I have shot USPSA Limited for about a year at only local, club matches. How would this match differ in structure and how it's run? I know I have to start somewhere to get into the larger matches and this may be a good place to start. Any insights or preparation tips for a C shooter who wants to get into a bigger match?

Thank you