Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas on a good, affordable way to reproduce this compound?

I noticed you save some cost by not including any no-shoot targets....

I don't believe they belong in this one anyhow.

I think they should be present but count for no penalty or score. :roflol:

• 4 weeks later...

Are you planning on using the same hotel again? I see the link on your website, but they don't have any block rates yet.

Same place. They should be now.

Will there be any social events at the match hotel this year? We stayed elsewhere and missed the infamous swim last year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still would like a little clarity on "where" the shoot is so I could plan lodging and such. So many of you stayed at the inn of the grand glaize? Or are ther places closer?

Punch in these GPS coordinates in Google Map...38.039371, -92.651943

Or try this link: http://www.google.com/search?q=38.039371%2C-92.651943&rls=com.microsoft:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

This is the entrance to the property where last year's match was held and I was told (not confirmed) that it is in the same property again for this year.

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Hotel in Camdenton last year which was actually closer and less traffic to get out to the property.

Am I still registered?

You better be, because I plan on you spliting the cost of the room and the liquor!!!! :cheers:

Albert, I'm guessing the room is the cheap part. :cheers:

No Doubt, you'll have to drop by and join us :D

Well seeing as your the one who said "if you do one match a year, Ozark should be it" I'am holding you too that lol No I'am super excited to get out there again. Past 2 weeks have been hot as hell here so no biking but figured screw it, i'am sure it'll be quite warm for KY and then 2 weeks for Ozark so did 25 miles today :)

Paid :) Looking forward to it! Long drive but from the videos I've watched and from what EVERYONE says its the match to be at.

17 hours for us... Yep, Long drive, but what the hell. I'll rest when Im dead. :D