Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ozark 3-Gun Championship

I know the anticipation is growing. To let you enjoy your weekend rest assured you will receive emails with the scores as well as the posts here and on the website and you will have a fair validation period. Once all scores are validated and arbitration is complete you will receive another email as well as the posts containing the final. enjoy your weekend the arbitration period will most likely be 24hrs and require a fax or scanned email from the competitor to challenge a score.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I owe the Match Director of this match, Kirk Broyles, the Range Master, Larry Houck, the stats folks, Misty Taylor and anyone else involved in making this match a success an apology. I said and posted some things on this forum and others in frustration that I shouldn't have and for that I am truely sorry. Like years past the match was a lot of fun. I hope all of you join me and continue to support the Ozark 3 Gun Championship in years to come.

Jesse,

No hard feelings, I know that everyone was frustrated with the publishing of the results. Rest assured they will be posted within the next 24 hours. It was great meeting everyone and being a part of such a great match.

I owe the Match Director of this match, Kirk Broyles, the Range Master, Larry Houck, the stats folks, Misty Taylor and anyone else involved in making this match a success an apology. I said and posted some things on this forum and others in frustration that I shouldn't have and for that I am truely sorry. Like years past the match was a lot of fun. I hope all of you join me and continue to support the Ozark 3 Gun Championship in years to come.

Jesse,

No hard feelings, I know that everyone was frustrated with the publishing of the results. Rest assured they will be posted within the next 24 hours. It was great meeting everyone and being a part of such a great match.

Thanks for the response Misty! :cheers:

Jesse,

Thanks again for all of your help!

Preliminary scores are posted on the website. Please review and if you find any mistakes follow the directions for correction. Once the arbitration time has ended a final will be posted. Thank you again for your patients.

http://www.forconque...age_scores.html

Edited by Big Bear

So with arbitration over - will the finals be posted today?

I ran the TO finals in about 40 minutes from the stage scores. Found a few errors in the stage scores, a few for guys in the 20s that should move up if the errors are fixed. You were 20th Kevin based on what they posted. Nice match!

I ran the TO finals in about 40 minutes from the stage scores. Found a few errors in the stage scores, a few for guys in the 20s that should move up if the errors are fixed. You were 20th Kevin based on what they posted. Nice match!

You gonna share?

You gonna share?

If you want your results (place and percentage) in TO, send me a PM. I've already sent them to several, but I don't think it would be proper to suplant the MD posting the finals.

Can you email the specifics on the errors you are referring to? mistydesha@gmail.com. Thanks

You gonna share?

If you want your results (place and percentage) in TO, send me a PM. I've already sent them to several, but I don't think it would be proper to suplant the MD posting the finals.

MarkCO and Kevin Holman --- Thank you for taking the time to work up the scores for TO.

I guess there was some arbitration to be dealt with. I would still like to see the "Official" scores for all of the divisions.

How were you able to publish the TO scores, if you didn't have the changes that were made during arbitration?