Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Mississippi Classic

Did you mean to say the drunk guy! Lol

Either way same thing

He would've surprised you this time. I actually witnessed him leave a half full mug on the table at Outback. Unbelievable...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way same thing

He would've surprised you this time. I actually witnessed him leave a half full mug on the table at Outback. Unbelievable...

And he won HOA Open with a broken toe (!).

Either way same thing

But was it his mug?

Here's my match video. Had a great time. Shot okay. Good seeing some old faces and meeting new folks. I don't shoot many pistol matches anymore, but I keep this one on the must shoot list.

:goof:

Either way same thing

Hell, You make it sound like I left it of my own free will.....it was with a deeply sadden heart I had to walk away :( . The fact that I hadn't eaten in 24 hours gave way to the cheese fries, filet, baked potato, rice, bread and 5 1/2 beers.......I did battle it for 20 minutes until I finally called "no mas".....Apparently Outback wasn't the only place I left a MUG either.......solved that issue Saturday night though, switched to PITCHERS....did you know they worked well as a bull horn once empty? :goof:

Edited by DrawandDuck