Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

your shooting Team

Bignorth

Just wondering your thoughts on creating your own shooting team to compete with.

Last year myself and two good buddies were have a beer after shooting the first day at Blue Mtn. 3 gun and were talking about all the other shooters that represent this manufacture and so on. Like all good ideas, after finishing a couple of more beers we decided to create our own team. Team Hoser, was born...anyone else have these ideas. We are just three guys that love shooting and as we call it have the "sickness" we live for 3 gun shooting. we will never have a major sponser come up and give us shirts so we said Lets DO it.

Just wondering if anyone had this idea?

Thanks

Pete

Pete, my shooting buddy and I were sitting in the lobby of the match hotel at Benning this past year eating breakfast. Looking at Team Hoser's shirts we discussed having Team Squirrel shirts made for us. But, most people would think we were nuts!

You, Kang, and Steven are my favorite Canadians. Wait, lets add Dan Aykroyd and Elisha Cuthbert to that list also.

I'm considering starting "team Kraken" :)

i just like the name...

plus c'mon aren't we all just trying to release our inner kraken :P

but yeah i was just thinking about this a few days ago..

i figure it just be me and some of my old school friends I"m trying to get into shooting :)

Travis Gibson , Mike Gibson , Mike Taylor and myself compete in a multi-gun team event about once a year (local club host 2-4 a year) . We started out as Team Half-Fast but one of the guys who has shot it for some time started calling us team Papa Golf the military alpha phonetic for PG . I asked him what it meant and he said Pussy Gamers because we don't shoot it seriously or "tactically" enough so we changed our name to team Papa Golf .

Edited by paraman1

Travis Gibson , Mike Gibson , Mike Taylor and myself compete in a multi-gun team event about once a year (local club host 2-4 a year) . We started out as Team Half-Fast but one of the guys who has shot it for some time started calling us team Papa Golf the military alpha phonetic for PG . I asked him what it meant and he said Pussy Gamers because we don't shoot it seriously or "tactically" enough so we changed our name to team Papa Golf .

:roflol:

That's great.

John G. and Chris C. formed a Team Bubber, and they let me in. Well there went the neighborhood. We shoot as Team Bubber whenever we can remamber the shirts. Got a few members now from all over. Even in Washington, the State not the other place.:cheers: We just like having fun, and winning be we do more of the fun part and less of the latter. :blush: later rdd

Here, the daughter of a friend of mine created a logo for us and he had a few shirts made for us - huge surprise.

I love the slogan!

Team Amish was brought to life because one of us speaks with a German accent...

post-16271-034780200 1297441055_thumb.jp

Edited by Team Amish 1

See this is why I love shooting..good guys to hang with and no B.S. just having fun. and Bryan 45

You, Kang, and Steven are my favorite Canadians. Wait, lets add Dan Aykroyd and Elisha Cuthbert to that list also.

Elisha Cuthbert always beats Team Hoser when on a road trip!!! and Dan Aykroyd can play the blues a lot better then Kang or Steve snoring.

Thanks for all the feedback, I think the fact so many guys have formed their own teams is great..never stop having fun.

Pete