Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 4 championship

I don't think it can be overstated how hard the match staff worked at this one. It was either hot (mostly hot), or it was windy and dusty, and yet they never missed a beat. Great job everybody!

I had an absolute blast, and I some problems that normally would have driven me insane I was able to laugh off because the stages - and my squad - were so much fun. I've never been to a match where, when strategizing stage plans with squad mates, we used the phrase "haul ass" so often.

My match video is below. I finished first in L10 B class, which I'm thrilled about.

Great job Andy.

And I believe this was the first time I've replaced "balls out" with the female version for our only female squadmate. :roflol:

Squad 15 was the best squad. I've never had more fun at a match.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my 1st Area match was a very humbling experience. 10th C Limited out of 20. I had a blast shooting on Thursday and enjoyed meeting everyone that came thru Stage 4 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Ken and all others involved in setting up this match did a great job. Cant wait till next year!

You did a great job yourself. It was good to see you again. Get your revolver ready for next year.

Best Area 4 so far!

Thanks to Ken Cobb and all that had direct and indirect involvement in running a successful area match.

Thanks for turning down the heat(just a little...). Thanks for the food-yummm!

Squad 18 is awesome! I hope I shoot with you all again next time!

Here's my attempt to splice videos in YT:

Go Rudy!

E

Well my 1st Area match was a very humbling experience. 10th C Limited out of 20. I had a blast shooting on Thursday and enjoyed meeting everyone that came thru Stage 4 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Ken and all others involved in setting up this match did a great job. Cant wait till next year!

You did a great job yourself. It was good to see you again. Get your revolver ready for next year.

Thanks Javier. It was good seeing all yall again. The revo will happen, just when, i dont know

:wacko:

Truly a great match. Outstanding stages, very 'athletic' as stages go.

I shot like crap.

Also, either I need harder shins or they need softer gravel.

Big thanks to Jackie for the 1st aid!

I agree with the amount of skin I left on stage one. Are you shooting at old fort next week?

I shot like crap.

I agree with the amount of skin I left on stage one. Are you shooting at old fort next week?

Yes!

I shot like crap.

Yes!

I will see you there. Think I am going to shoot my Glock for a while. I shoot the the last day with super glue holding my front sight on. Found it was sliding in the dovetail saturday night. Cheap fix held for 4 stages!

I think it's no coincidence that 50% of our squad placed. :cheers:

I was in that 50% for about 10 minutes. That will make me work harder to earn my place. Had a great time shooting with you guys.

Well i know you have all been waiting patiently for this, but it is finally here. :P

anyways i coulda done better but i was happy with the results and it was a great match. Thank you to all the Staff that made it possible for us to have fun. It was also great meeting a few more Benos members.

Edited by SethMA40356