Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 4 championship

Jesse, if you need me to grab something...

Thanks man! That's not something most men or woman would offer to somebody like me. Lol!

Really!?! That's how you want to roll. I'm going to start my sabotage scheme now. Let me rephrase this. IF you win something I would be happy to take possession of your prize and arrange some sort of transportation to get you said prize. The other option I'll say you owe me ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS! Your so funny. Lol

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok last try. Anyone in squad 25 want to switch to 16 or someone in 16 want to switch to 25. Trying to squad with at least one person I know. Thanks in advance.

ETA - Fixed the squad numbers

Edited by bsdubois00

Either I have been real lucky or the shooting community is a great group of individuals, but every squad that I have ever shot with has been very friendly and quick to help a new shooter, either myself or someone else. I hope you find the first group, and I am betting you will, when you get there next week. Have a great time, enjoy yourself and shoot good. :cheers:

Bring your knee pads, you might need them if you cannot squat. There is a reception friday night at the Match hotel, free kibbles and a cash bar will be available, the hotel bar is booked for another function so we are gathering in a banquet room. Come by and say hello, check in, pick up your shirt.

P.S. as this match is being help at the Double Tap Ranch, be prepared for anything weather wise. :blink:

There are 18 slots left on Friday if anyone is still interested in shooting, register online and contact me about payment.

Edited by shootingchef

Hotel bar is free to watch the LSU game Saturday right?!?!?! Would hate have have a bunch of mad coonasses cuz of some wedding reception or whatever.

Everyone be safe traveling and remember to start hydrating BEFORE the match for best results!!!

Shot with the ROs on Saturday, it was a balmy 108 when we left the range (after only 8 stages). According to the (always accurate) weatherman, you folks are in for some decent weather, with maybe a chance of rain. High is ONLY predicted in the 90s, which is heaven compared to 108, trust me.

The stages are really, really fun, but you may have to aim here and there. Bring hot weather gear, and stay hydrated. Pack the umbrella, just in case. :)

I'll see everyone on Stage 5, where I'll be the RO with the lovely Jackie Schroeder.

jr

Shot with the ROs on Saturday, it was a balmy 108 when we left the range (after only 8 stages). According to the (always accurate) weatherman, you folks are in for some decent weather, with maybe a chance of rain. High is ONLY predicted in the 90s, which is heaven compared to 108, trust me.

The stages are really, really fun, but you may have to aim here and there. Bring hot weather gear, and stay hydrated. Pack the umbrella, just in case. :)

I'll see everyone on Stage 5, where I'll be the RO with the lovely Jackie Schroeder.

jr

Poor Jackie.

There will be bottled water for sale at the range. There is no water source there. It will be cheap,

Just so I get this right - there will be NO water coolers, or anything like that? Its BYOW or PAY for it?

Yep. Been like that every match I've been there.

Walmart sells gallons of water for super cheap. Go there and stock up friday.