Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 4 championship

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come join Squad #15. There are a few very good Production shooters on that squad -- no, I'm not one of the good ones.

Signed up and paid in full. I'm now looking for a squad. I shoot production and I don't have any friends to bring along Lol. I can shoot all Friday or sat/Sunday. The squad I was looking for is full :(

Signed up and paid in full. I'm now looking for a squad. I shoot production and I don't have any friends to bring along Lol. I can shoot all Friday or sat/Sunday. The squad I was looking for is full :(

FYI, Kenneth doesn't suck to shoot with. LOL! :cheers:

Keep an eye on squad 7 on Friday and jump in if anything changes.

Welcome to Squad #15, Kenneth. It appears there will be two Kenneth(s), or a Ken and a Kenneth, shooting CZ Shadow at Area 4. :cheers:

Hey Jesse I'll be looking. Your squad was first but I see y'all got a group this time. If it opens up I might try and jump on in. We had a good ole time at DTC.

Cobb, Porter & I were at the Doubletap Ranch today to check out the stage building progress.

Nine of the stages are on the ground and "framed" (walls/target stands/steel in place).

These are turning out even better than what we diagrammed on paper - 2011 Area 4 Stages

We're all in for a treat at this year's Area 4 event.

If you've not signed up yet - get your registration in to Mr Cobb - he has a few Friday slots still available.

Edited by joseywales

All 12 of the Area 4 stages are on the ground at the Double Tap Ranch - just need sticks, targets, steel calibration, activator testing.

A few thoughts...

Aim.

Cleats.

Partials.

Hydrate.

No-shoots.

Backup pair of cleats.

Hydrate some more.

Aim.

Hope short, quick sprints and deep squats have been part of your workout regime.

Hope you like seeing the same target from multiple positions.

Hope you like shooting 'across your body'.

Hope you practice strong hand only shooting.

Hope you know how to use that front bump at the end of your gun.

Hope you like turtles.

Oh what fun awaits...:D

All 12 of the Area 4 stages are on the ground at the Double Tap Ranch - just need sticks, targets, steel calibration, activator testing.

A few thoughts...

Aim.

Cleats.

Partials.

Hydrate.

No-shoots.

Backup pair of cleats.

Hydrate some more.

Aim.

Hope short, quick sprints and deep squats have been part of your workout regime.

Hope you like seeing the same target from multiple positions.

Hope you like shooting 'across your body'.

Hope you practice strong hand only shooting.

Hope you know how to use that front bump at the end of your gun.

Hope you like turtles.

Oh what fun awaits...:D

I can say this because your one of my best friends......Don't be an antagonist and make folks worry about the stages :sight:

edited to remove my smarta** comment.....

Edited by SV-COP