Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS STATE LIMITED 2011, July 8-10

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match is no where near full and squading is now set up on the USPSA web site. Ya'll get your apps in soon, The Usual Suspects from San Angelo will be there, most of us as ROs.

This is a email i received today from Jim

"WELL HELLO------AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE WAY!!! ----SHORT---TELL YOUR FRIENDS--IF WE ARE GONNA HAVE A MATCH!

WE NEED SHOOTERS ---I CAN\'T BANK ON JUST THINKING --YEA THEY BE HERE --I WILL NOT PUT A BUNCH OF STUFF ON MY CREDIT CARD AND YOU NOT SHOW UP TO CLAIM IT. I HAD SHOOTERS CALL ME A MONTH AGO AND ASK IF THE MATCH WAS FULL.

I HAD A SHOOTER CALL ME AND SAY HE HAD NOT ENTERED BECAUSE OF THE \"ON AGAIN---OFF AGAIN\" HISTORY----THIS MATCH HAS CANCELED ONCE!! IN 20 YEARS.---NOT TOO SURE HOW THAT CREATES A \"PATTERN\".

ALSO I HAVE NOT DEPOSITED ANY OF YOUR CHECKS ---I DON\'T WANT TO HAVE WRITE CHECKS.

WE WERE LUCKY AND MISSED THE BIG FIRES -----SOME OF OUR FRIENDS WERE NOT SO LUCKY! AND YES IT IS HOT AND DRY FOR NOW!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO WORK AS RO-S OR HELP JUST LET ME KNOW.

FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE THAT YOU THINK IS INTERESTED IN THE MATCH.--I THINK THAT IT WILL WORK ON THE \"FORWARD\" BUTTON.

AND PLEASE DON\'T THINK I AM SHOUTING -----THE CAPS KEY IS STUCK.I GOT SUPER GLUE ON IT BY MISTAKE."

Just thought i would post hit here for you all so you know what is going on.

Oblaerus -- Thanks for sharing that e-mail from Jim.

I have the application ready and it will go out tomorrow.

Not a problem. I have heard nothing but good things and want to go so I want people to sign up so I can shoot it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Will the stage diagrams be posted online?

Robert Porter draws up the stages for Jimmy and posts them. With Double Tap being so close this year, it'll probably be pretty close to the match before they're posted.

First time for me to shoot this match. After reading all the posts, made my reservation at the Ridge. Still trying to figure out which squad I'm on, been to the USPSA site and pulled a blank,has anyone seen the squad posting there?

First time for me to shoot this match. After reading all the posts, made my reservation at the Ridge. Still trying to figure out which squad I'm on, been to the USPSA site and pulled a blank,has anyone seen the squad posting there?

On the USPSA site, pick "Club Support" from the upper menu bar. Self squadding is in the middle column, fourth from the top. Click on it, then follow directions to squad yourself.

Will the stage diagrams be posted online?

Robert Porter draws up the stages for Jimmy and posts them. With Double Tap being so close this year, it'll probably be pretty close to the match before they're posted.

Talked to Artie today 6/23 and she said the stages have been sent for uploading and will be uploaded today or tomorrow 6/24. :cheers: