Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Birthday Roger D.

slflr

Gee Bubber, now you are as old as I am. Wonder what smart@$$ comment Cliff will have to make about this. Hope you have a good one.

Bwanna, I bow before my betters. I am just Old Fart, You however are Damn Old Fart. :sight: Thanx guys It is just like the 1960's from what I remember. I go to sleep and when I finally wake up I'm 60 years old. Whut Happened? :devil: Later rdd

Happy Birthday Bubber. Does that make you a super senior?

Naw, he ain't there yet. But blink a couple times. It happens fast, I know.

Hey Bubber, Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a little late catching this post. You've always been a pleasure to see at the range, and you offer some of the most useable info here on the forum. Too bad about getting older though. And I feel bad for always beating you. Just to be sporting, I've decided to shoot limited at this years IRC. Are we still on for our standard bet?

Richard

Happy Birthday Bubber. Does that make you a super senior?

Naw, he ain't there yet. But blink a couple times. It happens fast, I know.

Hey Bubber, Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a little late catching this post. You've always been a pleasure to see at the range, and you offer some of the most useable info here on the forum. Too bad about getting older though. And I feel bad for always beating you. Just to be sporting, I've decided to shoot limited at this years IRC. Are we still on for our standard bet?

Richard

Let's see who wins the buckle..of course if I win someone will have to describe it for me. I can't see it when I wear it.

Happy birthday Roger from Italy!

Thanx Daniele, Tell the guys there I said "Ciao Ya'll" later rdd

Edited kaws I cain't spelllllll

Edited by Bubber