Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 AR Section Handgun Championship

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time to this match and it will not be my last. Great Match!!!!! Thanks to the RO's and staff for getting us through the stages smoothly and quickly and for making the day such a great experience.

Squad 7 was awesome!!!!

Great shooting with you as well, and I see there is a new young gun shooting strong!! :ph34r:

Well, you all were very nice to the young gun, and I want you all to know how much it was greatly appreciated. :cheers: He was grinning ear to ear the whole way back home.

He should be grinning and I bet dad had a pretty big grin himself. Great shooting with ya'll and the others on squad 7.Keep up the good work.

See ya next time

Brandon

Thanks Ron!! Once again a fun time at the range!!

Thanks very much for being forward looking and getting us through the whole match yesterday, it would have really SUCKED to have had to shoot in that downpour today!!!

One of the best matches of my year, thanks to all who made it happen.

First time to this match and it will not be my last. Great Match!!!!! Thanks to the RO's and staff for getting us through the stages smoothly and quickly and for making the day such a great experience.

Squad 7 was awesome!!!!

Great shooting with you as well, and I see there is a new young gun shooting strong!! :ph34r:

Well, you all were very nice to the young gun, and I want you all to know how much it was greatly appreciated. :cheers: He was grinning ear to ear the whole way back home.

He should be grinning and I bet dad had a pretty big grin himself. Great shooting with ya'll and the others on squad 7.Keep up the good work.

See ya next time

Brandon

It was an awesome match, and tell Christian the 10 year old girl that came to the prize table with me was asking all about him on the way home Sunday. Apparently, he is "fine".

Good to meet you guys, here is my match vid.

Squad 7 was awesome!!!!

See ya next time

Brandon

It was an awesome match, and tell Christian the 10 year old girl that came to the prize table with me was asking all about him on the way home Sunday. Apparently, he is "fine".

Good to meet you guys, here is my match vid.

Another great vid.

I am so glad we (CASA) changed from plywood walls to "see thru" walls. It makes for a much more enjoyable match for the spectator.

Ron

Fantastic match once again! You guys really outdid yourselves on the stages, very challenging and fun. And thank you so much for having us shoot all the stages on Saturday, that certainly worked out well. Hats off to all the staff and ROs for putting this match together, that is why I keep coming back every year. :cheers: See you next year!

Great match, I was honored to be shootin with the Central, LA guys. We had a blast!

My calves are killing me this morning....

You too Mike. I meant to get your autograph before you left too.

Yes, the chrono was slow. I ran my ammo at 172 before I left and it was 168 there. Lots of similar stories. We had a guy that didn't make minor with WWB.

Edited by latech15