Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA 3 Gun Championship Nov 10-12, 2011

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All stages are set on the ground...bring your A-game to this one!

Any chance of seeing a few photos of the stages?

Once I get some cardboard up and indicators behind the rifle targets, I will post some pictures. I have also been checking the lighting condition at the start and projected end times an we should be fine. If everyone works together to minimize loading and making ready as well as assisting with resetting, we should finish ahead of schedule.

I have attached a picture taken with my cell phone at 5:07 pm on stage 9 with the sun at your back.

post-4350-0-05150400-1320636617_thumb.jp

I just got the email with the link (and instructions to fill out the waivers) and damned if I can find them or the "match booklet"?

I see the stages listed and linked one by one.

Rules and match application but no waivers?

I leave tomorrow at o dark thirty and would like to have this stuff in hand before I leave.

Thanks

Patrick

maybe i missed it, but have any squad lists posted yet?

No.

Let me explain my squadding policy:

I will honor your squad requests. Period. Unless a request exceeds squad size, it will be honored. All those who asked for AM starts, or PM starts, or Thursday AM registration, or "I'm driving with these guys. . ." will be honored. If I screwed up, I will fix it & change it even at the last minute. I do not start squadding ANY match until the week of the match (like today) so that I can honor squad requests.

See you in West Virginia

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 FNH USA 3 Gun Statistician

803-629-7095

FYI

At the Inwood Exit as you are headed to the range is a Food Lion, McDonald, Subway, Pizza Place and gas stations in case you are needing to pick up something on the way to the range or don't want to eat range food

The stages Larry put together are great and the weather has been really pleasant

See you real soon

All stages are set on the ground...bring your A-game to this one!

Any chance of seeing a few photos of the stages?

Once I get some cardboard up and indicators behind the rifle targets, I will post some pictures. I have also been checking the lighting condition at the start and projected end times an we should be fine. If everyone works together to minimize loading and making ready as well as assisting with resetting, we should finish ahead of schedule.

I have attached a picture taken with my cell phone at 5:07 pm on stage 9 with the sun at your back.

That is a great picture, those must be albino groundhogs?

Albert. Are you going to shoot wearing the suit and tie so I will recognize you?

I think he should shoot in a Tux, so it matches his shotgun.

Yes, like James Bond

Edited by ap3

You mean that Ted Nugent wanna be thing he calls a shotgun

I knew you were jealous of my shotgun. Ok you win I'll paint the pink and white candy stripe pattern you've been begging me to put on your shotgun.

Edited by ap3

Albert. Are you going to shoot wearing the suit and tie so I will recognize you?

I think he should shoot in a Tux, so it matches his shotgun.

Yes, like James Bond

I see you more like Blofeld than Bond actually....

Here's a stupid question, but I thought of it so others probably have as well: Do we need to print the match booklet out on our own or will there be a copy in our shooters bag at registration? I assume you'll have one for us but don't want to get there and not have one.

Is thetre any way to drive from Philly to the match without driving through Maryland? All routes I have found go through Maryland for at least 30 miles.

My route is through Maryland too. Are you a wanted man there or is there something we should all avoid?