Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

While not a certified RO, I volunteered to help out in any way possible, an offer which was gladly accepted. I will be there on Friday shooting with the ROs and working Saturday doing whatever is needed.

James

Jon, Sounds good. I am looking forward to Fla - my first major match this year. I hated missing the Open - I was nursing an injury.

BTW, the Fla State stages are posted on Tampa Bay Pistol Club's website. they are kinda hard to read, but it gives you a general idea of what they are planning. See you in a couple of weeks.

Team Shooters Paradise will be there on Saturday, sans "The Skipper". He'll be home with Mamma and lil' Strader doing his new thing.

Should be a great time, it was last year. Looking foward to seeing everybody there. Including you Erik, welcome aboard and congratulations on making GM!

Good luck to Team Shooters. I wish I could be there. I owe Heatseeker a butt whuppin'!

Yeah, right.....out with the old in with the new! I'm sure it will be great match, as usual, but I think Denielle would have some words if I left her here with a two-week old!

Phil (PAPA, soon) Strader

• 3 weeks later...

Uh, John I think Jon said Hi and then waved bye bye :D

Congrats Jon on the 'B' Open win. It was a fun match with some, shall we say interesting stages...Great weather too. Team Shooters Paradise was one of the highlights of the stage I was working Saturday. I saw some excellent speed unloads (hi Ron :P ) and the ground shook and almost cracked wide open when Erik the Bear made a cut in the sand and the sand cut back!

Mike Seeklander took Limited and Todd Sindelar was high overall in Production. Chris Tilley got Max by 6 points in Open, another epic battle. Interesting note; Max has 3 matches under his belt in 2004 (FL Open, AL and now SC) and he has not had one penalty! No mikes, no procedurals, no no-shoots no nuthin'. Just a handful of deltas. That's it. That is impressive.

Lim 10 was won by Larry Houck and Revolver by Cliff Walsh.

A good time had by all.

I'm designing/working a stage (Mass Confusion) there this year.  I guess I'll be shooting Thursday.

JFD

This stage gave me a fit! I looked at it until it was time to shoot and I still didn't have a good plan. I walked off the stage with 7 Mikes.

I guess that's a good stage and it left me feeling massively confused.

Thanks Roger and also thanks to you and the Georgia crew for a great stage. It was good to see all my BE friends and meet some new one's. Coming in 12th and only shooting 70% of Chris is somewhat humbling. I hate that the turn out wasn't what it was last year, the stages were good (no really hoser stages) and the weather was great. I hate that I didn't get to stay for the banquet but something came up at home and I had to get on back. Hope to see yall again at area 6.

R.A.K.

After fridays shooting I wanted to burry my head in the sand but the way It turned out every one had simalar wows on sat.

I gues the match was equaly dificult for all as the results show. I personaly could have done with out all the gimicks and would have prefered a more straight up match but Ya know every one shot the same match and every one had the same oportunities so all and all

it was a good time and a decent match.

Johhnie

DRamsey

My stage had the same effect on a lot of the shooters. I've never heard "mike" called more often on a stage. The stage bit it's creator as well. My plan went to hell when I had to make up a miss on the 2nd head shot. Losing that 1 round resulted in 2 slide lock reloads that killed my time. No "mikes" though. The next stage was so awful I can't even remember shooting it. I at least sucked it up and shot the rest of the stages pretty well for me. I ended up 7th L-10, but picked up the belt buckle and check as the top SC resident.