Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Incredible 2011 NFL season

Jman

And my Saints are officially in the playoffs

YES it was a good game tonight. It was close.

Saints are likely to go deep into the playoffs. Gelling late in the season is a good thing!

I'm rooting for the NFC West,,,, I wanna see a 6-10 team not only make the playoffs, but win it all !

:)

...won't happen...BANK!!!

I seam to recall pretty recently an 8-8 team everyone said didnt deserve to be in the playoffs because some 10-6 or was it 11-5 team sat home,,,Then they were picked to get creamed in every playoff game,,, seames the cardinals made it to the superbowl.

I'm rooting for the NFC West,,,, I wanna see a 6-10 team not only make the playoffs, but win it all !

I seam to recall pretty recently an 8-8 team everyone said didnt deserve to be in the playoffs because some 10-6 or was it 11-5 team sat home,,,Then they were picked to get creamed in every playoff game,,, seames the cardinals made it to the superbowl.

....and then got beat :sight:

i'l 2nd the "NFC West has zero chance to win it all", lol

My wildcard weekend playoff predictions

Colts vs Jets...I'll take the Jets

Saints vs Seahawks...Saints

Ravens vs Chiefs...Ravens

Packers vs Eagles...Eagles (I am not feeling to good about this one)

AFC North baby! The Steelers are going for Super Bowl Ring # 7 !!!!!!!! :cheers:

That could happen. They have a rich history to inspire the edged weapons they have on the field.

*And yes, Harrison has been unfairly singled-out as an example of strong football talent to the point of the league and other players sounding like, "But...but...he hits too hard!!" Whine, whine, whine. What the hell do they expect?! It's pro football! He's paid to hit hard! Several of the fines levied against him didn't fit the criteria of an unprotected player. I think he got burned only because his intensity outweighed what others are laying down. I'd love to know what Lambert would say about this witch hunt.

=================

My Falcons got home field for the playoffs and hopefully learned a lesson from their loss to the Saints last week. They should now come in knowing their (previous) 19-1 record at home with Ryan isn't a guarantee of a win.

Go Birds....

My girl's from Boston, and therefore a Patriots fan. And so now I am too. :) Tom Brady is the shit.

be

I am of the understanding that the reason he is the shit is unparalleled preparation.

And I have been made to understand this by some people who, no doubt, would know. ;)

Preparation...hmm wonder if we could use that?

Jim

My wildcard weekend playoff predictions

Colts vs Jets...I'll take the Jets

Saints vs Seahawks...Saints Seahawks !!!!! WHAT surprise.gif

Ravens vs Chiefs...Ravens

Packers vs Eagles...Eagles (I am not feeling to good about this one)

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONES BANK IS OVERDRAWN !

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONES BANK IS OVERDRAWN !

Hey hold on now smile.gif they haven't won it all....yet. Still thinking of changing banks unsure.gif

That 67 yard run by the Seahawks was the worst tackling I have ever seen. 6 people had a chance of bringing him down....wow.

B/c the idiots were trying for the fumble instead of just stopping the ball carrier, getting the ball back and letting Drew do his thing. Tried too hard to make something happen and blew it.

On that note, decent 2nd game of the night as well.

Kinda fitting with this whole season that both teams who played in the superbowl last year both go out on day 1 of Wild Card weekend. crazy season probably has another surprise or two up its sleeves. Seattle/Kansas City superbowl anyone, haha