Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we still resubmit squad requests now that all my shooting buddies got in?

no one wants to see a squad with 124 of your buddies on it. your going to have to pick just a few.

Send a box a Chocolate with your request to Linda ;)

Jaime,

You must have misread it....he clearly stated "ALL" his shooting buddies....I don't think Linda would allow a squad of 1 :huh:

Linda usually doesn't do squadding until fairly close to the match due to the turnover but we are approaching that window, we'll check and see what she can do about posting one beofre the match

jc

no one wants to see a squad with 124 of your buddies on it. your going to have to pick just a few.

Jaime,

You must have misread it....he clearly stated "ALL" his shooting buddies....I don't think Linda would allow a squad of 1 :huh:

I think my split personalities could get me at least a 3-4 man squad!

Jaime,

I think my split personalities could get me at least a 3-4 man squad!

Fine, but you gotta pay separate entry fees for each one.

I've got this posted in the travel section and thought I'd give it a try here.

"It looks like my shooting buddy won't be able to make it. I've got a room at the Rockcastle hotel and would like a room mate to split expenses.

Here's the situation. I'm flying in to Nashville and can probably arrange for someone to pick me up at the airport and take me back to the airport after the match. Since I won't have a vehicle I'd need a room mate who has a vehicle, is shooting Pro, and would be on the same squad as me.

Please PM if interested."

If the above isn't suitable then I can rent a car and shlep myself and my gear around to the stages but would still like a room mate for splitting the hotel tab.

Jeff asked me to post the map of where the ranges/stages will be located...so here it is. Accordingly, Jeff said we will be able to drive to all stages and there will be enough parking for 2 squads.

post-15700-0-50007900-1313076604_thumb.j

Only additions to this right now is that we are looking at some open wharehouse space down on the main road at the bottom of the map that we may use for awards and dinner events, trying to get a feel if it would be cooler and easier for all :cheers:

Just to let you know some of what some of the prizes are that are going to be distributed on the prize tables, we will have an ACR, SCARs, custom STI's, Benelli M2 modified by RCI with XRail, M2, Super Novas, several remington rifles/ shotguns, ARs from Loki, DPMS, CMMG, Seekins, Alexander Arms, and Spikes. Bushnell, Vortex, Burris and Nightforce scopes. More nylon gear than needed by a small army, more Hornady ammo and products than can be carried by one person in a wheelbarrow, berger, sierra and blackhills bullets and ammo, tons of shooting and tactical accessories, CMC Drop in trigger kits, Ergo Grips, pistol and rifle sights, many AR upper assemblies, and receivers, multiple scope mounts and bases for a variety of platforms, AR 22 conversion kits, more hats, shirts and snivel gear than needed in a hurricane ravaged village, NC mag tubes, and a few pistols, lots of other stuff,

Good news bad news is, i have to start dividing all this up this weekend into piles for all of you to choose from

wow I had to read the list 2x lol Cant wait to get in the car and head down there for a weekend of FUN!! :) Super excited, might even be bring the niece with me. She's a good "mom" and takes good pictures.

Just to let you know some of what some of the prizes are that are going to be distributed on the prize tables, we will have an ACR, SCARs, custom STI's, Benelli M2 modified by RCI with XRail, M2, Super Novas, several remington rifles/ shotguns, ARs from Loki, DPMS, CMMG, Seekins, Alexander Arms, and Spikes. Bushnell, Vortex, Burris and Nightforce scopes. More nylon gear than needed by a small army, more Hornady ammo and products than can be carried by one person in a wheelbarrow, berger, sierra and blackhills bullets and ammo, tons of shooting and tactical accessories, CMC Drop in trigger kits, Ergo Grips, pistol and rifle sights, many AR upper assemblies, and receivers, multiple scope mounts and bases for a variety of platforms, AR 22 conversion kits, more hats, shirts and snivel gear than needed in a hurricane ravaged village, NC mag tubes, and a few pistols, lots of other stuff,

Good news bad news is, i have to start dividing all this up this weekend into piles for all of you to choose from

wow...sounds good

WOW, This is going to be a great match!!!! I just hope my son gets the cast off his arm so he can shoot his first big match!!!!!!! :unsure::devil::cheers: