Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRO and AM or just pro? I know a few people that want to shoot AM.

On the Fence are you. If you go Am you will be the Big Dog in the fight, and may not learn any thing but teach plenty. If you go Pro you will learn more but be just one more of us chase dogs trying to keep up with the Big Boys.

I think you can run in the Pro race

Edited by AlamoShooter

This is my first big match. How many side matches will there be? Can go run them more than once? What is the entry fee and payback schedule? Thanks.

I recall 3 side matches but did not check the site. Generally you are permitted to run a side match as many times as you desire provided you pay the entry fee each time for each run. Most side matches pay back 50% of the entry fee money for payback. Sometimes the weapon, if you use a stage weapon, is the prize. All I know is knowing Jeff, if you win you will be very happy and if you lose, you will be richer for the experience.

Yes ther ewill be a shoot off event AM's can enter on Sun Morning, it will be 3 man teams 1 pistol, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun, 20 entry per team, it will be a blast more details to follow, the high AM team will be placed in the top 5 shoot off with the Pro teams, :cheers::sight:

I'm so weak... the gamer in me is showing through :( I think I'm going to cave and leave my HM shotgun and pistol at home and shoot my SLP and CZ75. Still bringing the .308 though, don't have time to put a sight on my .223 rifle and get it zeroed. Plus I really dig the big loudness. ;)

DanO

Yes ther ewill be a shoot off event AM's can enter on Sun Morning, it will be 3 man teams 1 pistol, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun, 20 entry per team, it will be a blast more details to follow, the high AM team will be placed in the top 5 shoot off with the Pro teams, :cheers::sight:

How do the Pro teams work again? Do we need to find our own team mates? Are we picked by match staff? Is it based on final results?

Team Brian will be looking for one more Brian for the Pro shoot-off.

Brian Payne- interested?

:cheers:

Oh no you don't! I shot with B. Payne at the BRM3G this year and if he's at this one I'm gonna snatch him up! :sight:

Ok, shoot off I have planned is something we used to often in the old days that died out for some reason. Post Shoot! The goal is for the 3 man team to shoot a 4x4 post in half the fastest, 1 rifle, 1 pistol and 1 Tactical shotgun, no mag or Xrail or speed loaders, starting with 9 rounds max as in the match. On signal shoot the post clean off, make it fall away from its stand, no hanging by a thread, almost off, etc :devil:

You pick your own teams, you may only enter once, AM's will shoot off Sunday morning while Pro's finish shooting, $20 entry per team, we will shoot about 5 teams at a time, first team to put the post clean off on the ground advances up the ladder, prize money (after a little out for expenses) will be distributed to the top 3 teams

Top AM team will automatically be put in the finals with the Top Pro teams for a go against them :sight:

What say you? :cheers:

jc

I will be shooting :devil: