Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zero 180 JHP

RBros

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than start a new thread, I thoght I'd see how people like these bullets?

They're excellent. I don't recall seeing or hearing anybody say they had bad luck with them...although I'm sure some gun out there doesn't like them. I'm in the middle of doing a comparison between the Zero 180gr JHP and Hornady Action Pistol 180gr JHPs, and it looks to be a tight race. In my Trojan, I'm getting well under 2" at 25yds with either bullet at the same power factor....in fact, if the group is that big, I put one out. The main problem with Zeros now is availability and that has made me switch over to mostly Montana Gold for anything I use in volume.

• 2 weeks later...

I get about the same great accuracy out of Zero/MG/Hornady HAP.

I prefer Zero's but like it was mentioned I can not find them anywhere. I purchased a year's supply from Angus a year ago. I still have couple thousand loaded but I plan on building my inventory of loaded bullets this winter.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got some. Very nice bullet, now I'm working out the best load for them. Looks like 4.6 gr of 231 at a col of 1.130. Middle of the road and pretty accuarate. Thanks for the info. Now if Roze will just get more in..