Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

joecichlid

Winning a brand new, decked out CZ SP01 and having to wait a full week before I can shoot it for the first time.

ALSO, shipping some parts from Kansas City to West Virginia and finding out via the tracking number that it is making a stop over in Santa Clarita, California. Because we all know that the quickest way to get from Kansas City to West Virginia is by way of California!! :angry2:

Joe W.

IN the past 3 days I have stopped for my Diet Coke Fiend fix at 10+ different Vallero Service Stations and bought a Coke or something. And, at every one I have been asked to donate a dollar to a very worthwhile charity. A GREAT thing in itself but here is the rub. I gave a buck every time and only ONCE did the clerk read the code bar on the little sticker receipt thingie that actually counts and registers the donation.

I very much appreciate that a business will take the time and effort to do something for charity.

I really hate that it Appears that the clerks are circumventing the charity and (in my mind) probably pocketing the money......

I stop at these same stores all the time in my travels and know just about every one of the clerks. I really hate that now I am thinking that they are charity money thieves.

This is really upsetting to me on several levels.

Edited by Merlin Orr

Got some snow accumulation over night (the first of the year)....watching the news before leaving for work & cars are all over the roads & ditches. And its only a few inches of snow!!

I'm thinking there's a potentially cool action movie scene in there, if you join the knuckleheads for the morning commute. Picture a Mini, racing through as sliding cars go everywhere......

Got some snow accumulation over night (the first of the year)....watching the news before leaving for work & cars are all over the roads & ditches. And its only a few inches of snow!!

Show them how it's done in Canada!

Just called the post office customer care *eye roll* and when I asked why my package is going from here to WV via Californaia the young lady couldn't even grasp that it has added several days to the shipping time. Morons!!!

Joe W.

I hate that most people don't know the meaning of "Slower traffic keep right". I'm gonna get a flashing neon sign that reads "What part of Slower traffic keep right do you not understand?", and make it read backwards and mount it on the front on my van.

Edited by GrumpyOne

I have a couple so hold tight -

Everyone complains about my department shutting down the Interstate when we get a pretty good storm. But these Intelligent Idiots try and drive 70+ WITH CHAINS on and risk everyone's life and limb

I would like to thank the little crumb grabber who gave my son a cold that has now manifested it's self in MY throat the day before a shoot.