Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SOA season finale

John Z Sr

Well I missed the 3rd and 2nd to last episodes. I had them saved on my dvr and when I came back from vacation, the DVR "malfunctioned", and lost them. I now have to wait for them to be on HULU so I can see them. I think they are only up to episode 3 and I need episode 10, 11 and 12.

It actually hurts to hear folks talk about it.

I did not see it coming at all. This turned out to be one of the few shows I look forward to watching.

Speaking of TV watching DVR has spoiled me. I find my self waiting to watch a show until it is half over, just so I can FF through the commercials.

I did not see it coming at all. This turned out to be one of the few shows I look forward to watching.

Speaking of TV watching DVR has spoiled me. I find my self waiting to watch a show until it is half over, just so I can FF through the commercials.

Same here, watch an hour show in about 35 minutes

Can someone explain this to me? Where do they get the term SAMCRO from, and why is it used in the same context as the "Sons of Anarchy"? I have watched every season and I have not found the explaination.

Can someone explain this to me? Where do they get the term SAMCRO from, and why is it used in the same context as the "Sons of Anarchy"? I have watched every season and I have not found the explaination.

Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original

I have no clue how I know...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I'm just not much of a TV person. Good that I have this forum to guide me to the really good stuff!

Now that I'm officially a 'fan' a couple of observations;

Jax: Did they not offer the part to Kid Rock? I guess the fella that plays the part is a British heart throb. He does a good job and they have an interesting way of showing his different vibe with the white shoes, droopy drawers, goofy hair thing going on. ETC... The way he 'swaggers' makes me think they showed him video of Kid Rock and said, do that! lol...

Clay: I like his character and the way he plays it. BUT, could he just always play Hellboy? I love that!!!

Gemma: I never really watched the bundy show, but I got the way she acted it. She is fantastic in this! Kind of a short casting list thou I guess! lol...

Tara: What a hottie! Totally unbelievable character wise, but a super hottie!

Tig: I like this guy. Very much a character I've seen before...

Bobby: Great character. I've seen him before too.

Chibs: I've always liked this actor. His 'smile' is way past cool and the way he ended the last episode was super great. Wonder how he felt doing that?

Opie: Great character. I really thought he did a great job in Remember The Titans. He's better now.

Agent Stahl: Can you believe she is 50! What a hottie!!!

When I got the vibe of what this show was about I didn't think I would like it. In the mid eighties I was what they call in the show a 'friend of the club' with the Outlaws MC in North Florida. Interesting time. Lots of stories. Some good some bad. The way the show depicts it is not much at all of how I remember it, but that's Hollywood! Still a good show thou. The setting is fun. I don't like the way the son's have their bikes. Those little cafe fairings should never be used on a fat Harley! lol... I'm a bit old school I guess. I would have a bike close to what the mayan's ride if I were there. Wish I had a picture of the 59' pan that I had. Would look great on that show!

The other thing that is kinda odd is the dress. I know they have to do the MC thing with the cast, but come on. Some of the guys will have leather and hooded sweats and some will have T-shirts. The girls will have tank tops on! It can get pretty chilly riding, but I don't remember it being THAT drastic! lol...

• 3 months later...

Me and my girl just finished Season 2... and we're jones'n for Season 3, but Season 3 is still not released in Netflix. So I was wondering if anyone had Season 3 on DVD, if we could borrow it for a few days. ;)

If so, I'd be happy to include a BrianEnos.com item when I send them back.

:)

In the mid eighties I was what they call in the show a 'friend of the club' with the Outlaws MC in North Florida. Interesting time. Lots of stories. Some good some bad. The way the show depicts it is not much at all of how I remember it, but that's Hollywood! Still a good show thou.

I just left the life 2 years ago. I rode with a red and gold Texas club for 5 years. I think the show is pretty close to how it is now. But as you said there is definately a lot of Hollywood in it.

Funny thing is, I know all those people....Not the actors, but each role. I know the moma bear, the clueless over-educated wife trying to exist on two different planes..The hardcore bikers that really don't have a goal, just bounce from one fire to another.... I find it interesting...Art imitating life again... <_<

• 1 month later...