Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Paradigm in Training

konkapot

Hey guys; just a quick heads up about a new training program coming out.

Mike Seeklander is about finished with a book/training program that, in my opinion, is going to give shooters a solid blueprint on HOW and WHAT to train.

Mike is a professional Instructor, in addition to being a top USPSA shooter, he has experience in actually creating and designing formal, logical, training programs for competitive shooters and the LE community.

There's nothing like this out there right now; this is not a simple re-hash of old concepts. This is new, groundbreaking material.

I've reviewed with my very own eyes; this is good stuff.

I do NOT have a financial interest in this; just getting the word out, and I'll put more out as I get it.

FY42385

Edited by konkapot

The title of the book is "Your Competition Shooting Program."

The key word is "program." It's not a two day class, or a DVD you watch a couple times and then try to sell.

The book not only covers the drills, but also the "why" behind the drills. It also gives you a workout regimen for the drills.

FY42385

This particular book is on competitive pistol; Combative Pistol and Combative Rifle are in the works.

It will, for sure, be available on Amazon and Mike's website; www.shooting-performance.com.

FY42385

Edited by konkapot

• 4 weeks later...

I just received an email that this is now for sale!!

This is a shameless plug for Mike and his new

"Your Competition Handgun Training Program"

I have read through the entire program, and was honored to get to do a few illustrations

for Mike's book as well. This program really is a blueprint to succeed, well written,

and is an extremely easy read. I am looking forward to using the program myself, and

tracking the results. If you want to improve your handgun shooting games, this program,

if followed will definitely help you out.

Edited by Tim Egan

This is a very good book.

Mike has been very supportive of the Tips from the GMs articles in Front Sight magazine. He takes a very methodical approach to improvement. His book is a very cogent approach to increasing your shooting skills.

There were two major ephanies for me after talking with Mike: 1) programming your self for failure and 2) training scars.

Mike's approach is such that you can prevent these two fatal errors from entering your subconcious.

I went to his website. Sign up for his newletter/emails.

Thanks for the great comments! I hope those who have ordered are receiving their copies and reading them in preparation to move to the next step....Training! I am toying with a question page for the stuff I am bound to get when the books arrive, they are rich with material but any good instructor will EXPECT questions, so I am and will most likely post a page on my website.

Happy New Year Everyone!