Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock certificate

caz41

Ok so after we got this discussion going I was starting to figure on a 3 month wait... until the phone rings today and it is my FFL calling to say that my 27 aeries today. Which would put it at 2 1/2 weeks. Finally something going my way for once!

i've got around 20 and the shortest was 3 weeks, longest just under 3 months. it really depends on what you want, how common it is, and how busy the staff is. if it's on the shelf it won't take long. their #1 priority is running matches and the last thing on their list is RO awards, everything else falls in between. their standard answer is going to be 2-3 months, no one is going to call and complain their gun came in 2 months quicker than was told to them.

• 1 year later...

The one I sent in in March took about 6 weeks. With it being "prime time" for GSSF matches (I bet they are still processing awards from the Gunny shoot) it may take a couple extra weeks. It depends a great deal on what you ordered and current stock. I got a Gen 4 23, which is pretty common. Friend's daughter won a cert in July and sent it in in early August for a G17C and I think she is still waiting.

The one I sent in in March took about 6 weeks. With it being "prime time" for GSSF matches (I bet they are still processing awards from the Gunny shoot) it may take a couple extra weeks. It depends a great deal on what you ordered and current stock. I got a Gen 4 23, which is pretty common. Friend's daughter won a cert in July and sent it in in early August for a G17C and I think she is still waiting.

Hey Atlgentlegiant,

I got the call from my FFL Dealer that the gun arrived yesterday. So from dropping the cert in the mail in July to Sept for a 17C is not a long turn around time. I was figuring at least until Nov.

Be Safe

Just received my Gen 3 G35 and it took four weeks. I noticed they cashed the check for the upgrade going into week 2. Wasn't really in a hurry , I had certificate sitting around since last December but its only good for a year.

• 1 month later...