Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Monster Match - Florida

8 Stages, 400+ rounds, you do the math!!!

Back for 2010 by popular demand. 8 stages of USPSA run and gun obnoxious round count excitement! We're going with a little different format this year, you will shoot the entire match in ONE day. Not only is this match a Monster in terms of round count but it will test the endurance of you and your equipment also.

Streamlined sign up, online squadding, never before seen HOA awards, unique plaques for class winners, awesome stages.....you don't want to miss this one...this match WILL be talked about.

All you need to know can be found at the match website. www.TheMonsterMatch.net

Please help spread the word, share the website and contact me with questions. Thanks and hope to see you at the match!

Smitty

Shannon Smith

The Monster Match - Match Director

SmittyFL@Verizon.net

TheMonsterMatch.net

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Registration seems to be working pretty well. I think this will change the way we sign up for matches.

Match was 10% full in just a few hours.

Thanks for your support.

You need help Shannon? I could use a vacation and that sounds like a great way to spend one. Hit me with a PM if you need setup crew or CROs and the details.

JT

Edited by JThompson

I'm having trouble with the online registration. When I try to register for the Monster Match, it says I'm already registered. When I go to "My Events" it says I have not yet registered for any events. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I think I figured it out. I would recommend changing some of the wording on the web site. You "Register" for the site, and you "Register" for the match. That's what had me confused. I kept clicking the button to register for the site, but I was already registerd.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is looking pretty good. The match is about a third full. The online registration and payment is working great and I think it will be the standard within a year or so. I know I'll never run a match with mailed in paper apps and checks again.

Get signed Up! October in Florida is usually pretty good....or full of hurricanes..it just depends. :D

We are working on a stage specifically to cause Flex's head to explode in light of recent topics in the rules forum. How 'bout a disappearing popper that activates a disappearing target? Hmmmm..... :devil:

You don't want to miss this one folks!!

TheMonsterMatch.net