Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mossberg signs Jerry Miculek

Jman

They also just signed Patrick Flanigan. I was shocked to see him leave Winchester, but one of his posts had mentioned that he plans to beat all of his previous speed records with the new Mossberg.

Trey

Edited by Treym7

They also just signed Patrick Flannigan. I was shocked to see him leave Winchester, but one of his posts had mentioned that he plans to beat all of his previous speed records with the new Mossberg.

Trey

Who the heck is Patrick Plannagin?

He is an "Xtreme Sport Shooter", does a lot of fast shoot, hand thrown clay stuff.

Video of Patrick

Trey

They also just signed Patrick Flanigan. I was shocked to see him leave Winchester, but one of his posts had mentioned that he plans to beat all of his previous speed records with the new Mossberg.

Trey

:surprise: guess Win wont have their "Flanigun" anymore now. thats surprising. but good to see Mossberg getting into the game a little more :cheers:

They also just signed Patrick Flannigan. I was shocked to see him leave Winchester, but one of his posts had mentioned that he plans to beat all of his previous speed records with the new Mossberg.

Trey

He is an "Xtreme Sport Shooter", does a lot of fast shoot, hand thrown clay stuff.

Video of Patrick

Trey

My point exactly! Who cares how many clays you can throw in the air and shoot them. Come play our game with us and I'll take notice. Signing Jerry is a the real deal. Now if you get Benny and Mr. Weakhand running your shotgun too. You're the man!

Edited by jtischauser

Trey

Video of Patrick

Trey

My point exactly! Who cares how many clays you can throw in the air and shoot them. Come play our game with us and I'll take notice. Signing Jerry is a the real deal. Now if you get Benny and Mr. Weakhand running your shotgun too. You're the man!

That is my point. If Mossberg is signing people like Miculek and Flanigan, they are trying to expand their product line to include more guns suited for the sport. I applaud their effort.

Trey

Trey

Video of Patrick

Trey

That is my point. If Mossberg is signing people like Miculek and Flanigan, they are trying to expand their product line to include more guns suited for the sport. I applaud their effort.

Trey

Then we agree 100%! :cheers:

This could be excellent news for helping get new shooters into this sport if Mossberg can produce a line of competition ready shotgunss in the $550-$750 price range. I just hope they remember not to make all the versions with ported barrels like they presently do.

2010 Mossberg 930 Specs

SHOT 2011 debut with early spring availability?

Mossberg had two factory guys shooting at the US Coast Guard Academy 3Gun in CT last weekend.

I'm shopping for a 3 gun shotgun and this definitely pushes me toward Mossberg. I like to support companies that support our sport. The fact that they're relatively local doesn't hurt either.

I tried to sign Jerry Miculek last year, but he told me to "get the heck away from him with that pen, Son"

well whoe really wants to have people writing all over them, :roflol:

i too am going to be in the market for a 3-gun shotgun. may have to hold off a bit longer and see what Mossberg can come up with.