Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

mossburg 930

benny hill

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep checking too, so far, none in stock. I have even checked one of the wholesale sites, not in stock. what amazes me is how many sites have the model numbers confused between the 22" and the 24", hope that sorts itself out soon, probably as soon as they actually get their hands on one.

Another "unobtainum".... I hate this when we are all dangling for the "bait" tossed out to us..... I suppose Obahma get's the 1st. one????...

You guys are so spoiled, pretty much every awesome handgun is unobtainum in california =(

Another "unobtainum".... I hate this when we are all dangling for the "bait" tossed out to us..... I suppose Obahma get's the 1st. one????...

You guys are so spoiled, pretty much every awesome handgun is unobtainum in california =(

Live elsewhere. You'll have more money for ammo and guns with the lower cost of living too!

No, California has been spoiled. And the fleeing Californians try to screw up their new homes to make it like the one they left behind.

:rolleyes: I'm sure these guns are coming. I knew when I was told at shot that 4-6 weeks was going to end up being 6-12 or more. I'm hoping that the quality of workmanship and low price, make up for their lack of marketing, project planning, and public relations. :cheers:

Also hoping that they have just been surprised by the demand and are delaying release while they crank out more shotguns. Nothing will suck more than having these finally come out a year after being talked about, then have the first batch sell out in a day and have to for months only to pay a cranked up price.

Glad I didn't wait. I just put one together for 500

As did I but I haven't yet made any permanent modifications to it. When the MP Pro comes out it's going back stock with the stickers back on it and will probably make it's way to Gun Broker. <_<

Glad I didn't wait. I just put one together for 500

As did I but I haven't yet made any permanent modifications to it. When the MP Pro comes out it's going back stock with the stickers back on it and will probably make it's way to Gun Broker. <_<

Mp pro? Do you mean jm model? If you already have one, why would you buy another? Besides the chrome parts, everything else you can do yourself maybe even better then the jm.

got 400 rounds through mine without 1 failure. Meanwhile my friends 1000 dollar fn constantly has a failure if its not totally locked tight into your shoulder. And its much lighter then fn. Just because it has jm etched on side wont make it much different then what you have now.

Mp pro? Do you mean jm model? If you already have one, why would you buy another? Besides the chrome parts, everything else you can do yourself maybe even better then the jm.

got 400 rounds through mine without 1 failure. Meanwhile my friends 1000 dollar fn constantly has a failure if its not totally locked tight into your shoulder. And its much lighter then fn. Just because it has jm etched on side wont make it much different then what you have now.

Yes, JM Pro (also shoot M&P Pro series) :blush:

Why? Chromed parts, extended magazine, worked trigger, opened loading port, over sized safety, all under factory warranty.

Mine too has been flawless, even the hand cycling issues went away after about 200 rounds. At my last match, I watched two FN SLP's malfunction after getting initial hate on my trusty Mossberg. :cheers:

Yes, JM Pro (also shoot M&P Pro series) :blush:

Why? Chromed parts, extended magazine, worked trigger, opened loading port, over sized safety, all under factory warranty.

Mine too has been flawless, even the hand cycling issues went away after about 200 rounds. At my last match, I watched two FN SLP's malfunction after getting initial hate on my trusty Mossberg. :cheers:

Regarding hand cycling - I keep forgetting to mention a trick i was told to try - Hold the gun muzzle down to hand cycle. It takes some of the pressure off the shell stop and allows it to pass a shell through. This happens due to recoil when the gun is fired which is why they work when shot and sometimes not by hand.

So, any info on the 930 "Pat Flanigan", 12 shot's??? (I miss alot).

What type of shooter is that gun appealing to? A base for an open gun?

Other than trick shooting I couldn't think of what purpose a 12rd tube gun, that was otherwise stock, would have. I'm not knocking it I think it's cool. I just don't understand where it fits. :blink:

Edited by EvilBetty

Other than trick shooting I couldn't think of what purpose a 12rd tube gun, that was otherwise stock, would have. I'm not knocking it I think it's cool. I just don't understand where it fits. :blink:

I think i could get one to fit on the front row of my safe next to my modified 930 or on the other side of my Firebird AR. If Santa would just bring me one for an early Christmas, I'll find a spot!

And WTF is wrong with a 930 open shotgun?

And WTF is wrong with a 930 open shotgun?

Lol nothing of course. But being a Flanigan gun instead of a JM gun (Jerry does shoot open after all) I'm just confused on who they are marketing it to.

Very very good factory inside info says the first batch of JM 930's are being assembled today :cheers:

The million dollar question though is which FFL's are getting them? Or are these going to Mossberg shooting teams?

I'd hazard a guess that those are likely going to Mossberg sponsored shooters (if they don't already have one) and some other VIP's. My local FFL just returned from a distributor trade show where Mossberg representatives were stating a mid June to early July delivery for the 930 JM models. I honestly hope it's not that long, but it certainly sounds plausible.