Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

At this point I'm not 100% sure I can make it Sunday. I might have to work. Besides it's a classifier match, and I'm already classed in every division, so ........ <_<

Might just want to put stamp on it, and mail it out asap. Mailing address is right on the app. Hope to see you there.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the Alabama Sectional and found 8 applications on the table. I have 21 to send Chris now. I will hold off until Tuesday before I send this group in. Those who have already sent in apps don't worry. I'm sure I have them and they are in the stack ready to go to Chris. I don't want to go broke sending apps out.

Thanks to everyone helping to promote our match. Word of mouth is a great way to help get shooters to join in on the fun.

I just called Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate and I was told they do not have a group code for "Ohio Sectional."

From http://ohiochampionship.com:

Holiday Inn & Suites

4501 Eastgate Blvd

Cincinnati, OH. 45245

(513)752-4400

We have 25 rooms blocked off until May 6th at $92.00/night.

For all the hotels just ask for "Ohio Sectional" rooms.

Someone else told me they were having problems. I will call them tomorrow and ask what is going on. I'll let you know when I have it worked out.

I just called Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate and I was told they do not have a group code for "Ohio Sectional."

From http://ohiochampionship.com:

Holiday Inn & Suites

4501 Eastgate Blvd

Cincinnati, OH. 45245

(513)752-4400

We have 25 rooms blocked off until May 6th at $92.00/night.

For all the hotels just ask for "Ohio Sectional" rooms.

I just added about 25 more names to the Self-Squadding Page. We are filling up fast! I think we have a total count of 146, and I know of about 5 local people who are not yet signed up. I also expect to see about 40-50 more folks that I don't know sign up here in the next week or two. (that means you, hint hint) ;)

I got 3 more applications in the mail today including a Revolver shooter. I have little doubt that we will have at least 200 shooters for Saturday and Sunday. If we start getting decent numbers in the coming weeks we are going to open up the squads to 10 shooters per squad. We also still have room for people who need to shoot on Friday. If you want to shoot on Friday please ask me before sending in your application.

I just got a box in the mail from Rudy Project with some real nice looking glasses in it.

I am going to MTM tomorrow to pick up 100 round ammo boxes for all of our shooters.

The "dream" is becoming a reality. :cheers::cheers:

I picked up the ammo boxes today and it filled my car. I got a tour of the factory by the owner and had a great time talking with him. It's funny how all those boxes come from one place. Very cool machines! We got the latest and greatest ammo boxes they make with a mechanical hinge. They look great and we have enough for everyone to get one.

Thanks Chrius for the offer but I just had to see this place for myself.

Sent another set of applications to Chris today.

We will be adding CED to the list of sponsors shortly and another box of goodies for you. If things pick up a little with registration we are going to open up the squads to 10 shooters per squad. If you wanted to shoot with someone and the squad they are on is full go ahead and send in your application with your request written on the bottom. We will do the best we can to keep groups together. We have a lot of people making the trip down from Michigan. Must be too cold up there!!

I spoke with Chris after I got a few emails asking about more room on squads. We are opening each squad to 10 shooters per squad. If you had a desire to switch to another squad or didn't want to send in your application because your shooting budy's squad was full you now have the oppotunity to make a move. We will probably not open them up again so get in while you can!!!!

We have a lot of shooters signing up for Saturday and not as many for Sunday. Remember, we will be having an awards ceremony after the match on Sunday. I would like to see a bunch of apps come in soon. We will not be waiving the late registration fee so after May 1st it's going to cost you more. Get those applications in soon.

We want to make sure you folks enjoy this match and make plans to come back in the furture. Yes, that is a hint!

Also, we still have a bunch of room on Friday if you need to be free on the weekend. Please contact me first before sending in a Friday application.

Thanks Everyone!!

Edited by dcarter