Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stages and squad lists

Howard762

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it pretty easy to buy you way into someone rental car or should I just rent one of my own? This is my 1st National (Squad 17) and looking to split the car cost with someone shooting on the same time frame.

Is it pretty easy to buy you way into someone rental car or should I just rent one of my own? This is my 1st National (Squad 17) and looking to split the car cost with someone shooting on the same time frame.

Ralph I would love to help out and let you ride with me, but alas I am shooting LTD and you are shooting Open. :closedeyes:

Sorry buddy!

Where are you staying??

OK. The squad lists are done and are being posted to the USPSA Nationals page as I write this. A couple of things to note:

Several people have been involved in squadding this match. We've taken numerous late calls, change requests, etc., and have tried to work them all in. Here's the deal:

The shooter labels will be printed at USPSA HQ, and that must be done by Sunday morning. Therefore, you must make any requests for changes or corrections by Saturday at NOON. You can only make them via email, NOT BY PHONE. USPSA will not honor your squad requests by phone, period.

Email your issues to: kim@uspsa.org

Not Val, Not Dave, Not me. kim@uspsa.org

We cannot guarantee that we can put you where you want to be due to squad sizes and other people's requests. Sometimes, it just doesn't work. There is a section on your slot, which you signed and agreed to, that says something like: "I will shoot in my assigned squad and be a sport about it, no matter where I'm put." (I'm paraphrasing, but that's about it.)

We' will do our best to make changes, but again, it just may not be possible. Be patient, because the squad lists won't instantly update for every change. In fact, it may be updated Saturday night, and then probably not again until the match.

You'll notice an empty squad in Open. That won't last long--the wait list closed, and we consolidated all the drop outs, so there is an empty squad.

I'll be in Vegas starting tomorrow, with the rest of the set up crew. Good luck and safe travels.

Troy

Troy, I sent Kim a squad request changing our time so we could watch Shane shoot. She was most accomodating and we really appreciate the effort you guys put forth. I would have been running my legs off trying to watch Rocky and Shane shoot at the same time. Many thanks to Kim and you! :bow:

Squad 9 on the Open/L10..will not be able to shoot the Limited/Prod Match :(

Looking forward to meeting a fellow squad 9 member.

2 open and 2 L10 carpet baggers :goof: from the east looking forward to meeting the rest of our squad. :cheers:

2 open and 2 L10 carpet baggers :goof: from the east looking forward to meeting the rest of our squad. :cheers:

The old man and the old Ottocomp will be shooting in squad 9 open. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Marty

A-7424

Hi Matt,

i think i shot with you already in Dutchess when i was still living in NY..looking forward to shoot with you guys

:cheers::cheers::cheers: