Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Loudest outfit worn to match

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have a contest at US Nationals; Who can wear the loudest/worst outfit...devil.gif

You need to be really careful here . . . Cliff Walsh may take this as a challenge. I'm not sure Las Vegas is ready for that.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

I saw a picture on Front Sight way way back from an international IPSC match and a tall slender guy wearing a tight bright blue matching outfit with red lining on the edges. The shorts was like what they wore in NBA back in the 70s and was like spandex tight. All I can say was "you gotta be kidding me."

I'll scan and post if I can still find it.

:roflol:Good question, Siggy! I couldn't figure it out exactly myself. So, I went here www.officialvillagepeople.com and ran him through the Facebook test. :roflol:

Neomet.....are you actually wearing black sockswith a Speedo? Dude, that's so 1990's. :closedeyes:

I'm am going to work on custom outfit for spring 2011. I have started saving funds for a shirt short/pants combo.

If you think you might be a contented for the loudest outfit start posting photos. They have to have been worn during the entire match and not a one time thing. Also name the location of the match. And just maybe we could find a way to have a vote and reward that member for the loudest or most out ragest outfit.

Opionions, thought?

I'm am going to work on custom outfit for spring 2011. I have started saving funds for a shirt short/pants combo.

If you think you might be a contented for the loudest outfit start posting photos. They have to have been worn during the entire match and not a one time thing. Also name the location of the match. And just maybe we could find a way to have a vote and reward that member for the loudest or most out ragest outfit.

Opionions, thought?

haha, i like it. ill wear my shirt to the next local match and try to get some pics/vids

Do Kilts have belt loops. I thought your belt had to be through the loops of you pants?

Otherwise I would never tuck my shirt in, just wear it out and put the belt around my waist over the untucked shirt.

Kilts have belt loops

Just remember, if your wearing a kilt in a match, have another for the night life :goof:

Sport Kilt

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter