Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NFL Football returns !

Corey

The NFL season officially kicks off the real deal tonight! My boys in Black and Gold are looking for a strong start after a dream season last year. Time to start over and do it again!!!! :cheers:

Geaux Saints!

WHO DAT!!

The Vikes played like shit and still almost won... Saints are going to stink it up this year. :cheers:

better watch your tongue <_< haha

Saints looked really good for parts of them game and really bad at other parts. its week 1, what can you say?

He may not have caused the problem, but he sure didn't help it. If he had just a little mobility, it would take some pressure off the receivers. The defense knows he not going anywhere. If not for Peterson, they wouldn't be able to move the ball at all. Of course, I do have to disclose that i'm not a Favre fan after what he pulled in Green Bay. It sure is cool to see it happening to Minnesota instead. The interception in the championship game last year was classic Favre. Tell me you wouldn't trade Favre for Aaron Rodgers in a heartbeat. Nothing personal of course, just a long hatred of the Vikes and Favre.

Edited by Marv Z