Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First USPSA match

tpcdvc

Wow that is impressive!!!!

How old is that youngster?

He is ten and will turn eleven in Feb.

He shot his airsoft at matches for about a year learning all the safety rules etc. I made him a deal that if he shot 8 monthly matches without a single safety issue I would buy him an open gun. Well, dang if he didn't do it.

He is very excited and is dryfiring most everyday without me saying a word to him. :wub: No doubt he will be kicking my butt someday soon (I hope).

Edited by tpcdvc

At least we know there is "ONE" shooter in the family... :roflol: That's is great to see one so you getting started off the right way..in OPEN....

:surprise:

Well, I asked a couple of big named shooter what I should start him in and they both said open. They explained that a kid his age or even a man with girl like strength and hands should shoot open. :roflol::sight:

Luv ya Randal :devil: :devil:

At least we know there is "ONE" shooter in the family... :roflol: That's is great to see one so you getting started off the right way..in OPEN....

Well, I asked a couple of big named shooter what I should start him in and they both said open. They explained that a kid his age or even a man with girl like strength and hands should shoot open. :roflol::sight:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Musicians are funny...........and smart. :cheers:

He probably came up with that zinger too.....that was a good one :roflol: