Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Multi-Gun Nationals

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as we are sharing, I had a few good runs this year:

Keith

Did I not keep rolling while you raised the shotgun above your head and announced "Thank you, Thank you, yes another stage win, Thank you" to the roar of the assembled crown of 10 or did you edit that out?

On a differnt note, its amazing how fast you get things done while looking like your out for a walk, no drama or look of speed.

One more thing, after watching Clints video and seeing Shooting USA filming him I wonder how they feel now not getting any footage of the 2nd and 3rd place Tactical guys because they were too focused on the squad ahead of us? You and Chris should have gotten some TV coverage.

Edited by TMC

Did I not keep rolling while you raised the shotgun above your head and announced "Thank you, Thank you, yes another stage win, Thank you" to the roar of the assembled crown of 10 or did you edit that out?

LOL! I don't know what your talking about, there's no way I would ever do something like that at a National level match!!! :roflol:

Cameras are evil and T.V. coverage is bound to bring out Mr. Murphy and Mr. Mike! Better to move silent and be unnoticed until the awards are handed out :ph34r:

OK, I am just going to say it. I do not understand why everyone did not think that was a great Nationals. I thought it was the best so far. The stages were well thought out and a good mix of guns. I loved the long range, machine gun, weather, and the range. Sorry for being so "Sluggish" about the late email.

One more thing, after watching Clints video and seeing Shooting USA filming him I wonder how they feel now not getting any footage of the 2nd and 3rd place Tactical guys because they were too focused on the squad ahead of us? You and Chris should have gotten some TV coverage.

Maybe they took looks into account before deciding which guys to film?

Maybe they took looks into account before deciding which guys to film?

ZING!