Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ann Coulter

rhino

as long as the pants hold up Rhino will be ok :D.

Rhino did you talk to her?

The pants held up, but no, I did not speak directly with her.

I was close to the table where they put her for the book signing, but I didn't have a copy of her book or anything else appropriate. I got a little shy and then had the bright idea to go into town to find a copy of the book and return. I failed in that mission and when I got back to the campus, things were pretty much over.

I should have just stood in line to say hello and thank her for coming to my small town, but . . . like I said, I got a little shy. I felt like a high school kid admiring one of the cheerleaders, but too bashful to just say, "Hi!" I haven't experienced that feeling in about ... 20 years or so.

Which is almost as ironic as me not "getting" when Shooter Grrl was teasing me with some sarcasm a couple of days ago ...

I'm not 100% me this week I think.

With any luck, they'll bring her back next year. The turnout was ... impressive ... so I think a return engagement would be well received. I can hope. I can request.

Sheesh! I'm a doofus. Okay, I'll admit it ... I was giddy like a little school girl. I think I needed the courage enhancer of having a wingman, but alas circumstances prevented any of my comrades or friends from attending with me.

But, I did get to see Ann Coulter and hear her full-on Ann Coulterosity first hand. I know some people are bit dismayed by her somewhat indelicate delivery, but I have to say that in person she is far more charming and warm than in print or on television.

Gary ... I knew we had something in common! If they bring her back next year, I'll tell you ahead of time in case you want to drive up here for the event. Given that the place was packed like sardines and the weather was really bad, methinks it was successful enough to warrant a return engagement.

300lb-G ... she looks a lot better in person than in photos too. :wub: She's really, really skinny, though. During the question and answer period, she was drinking a can of DIET Coke®. I almost whipped out my mobile phone and ordered a couple of pizzas for her, but the weather would have stopped the delivery boy!

I'm not usually so enamored of skinny blond chicks, but if it were biologically feasible, I would bear her children. :wub:

She and I could create a new line of genetically enhanced super babies! With my looks and her brains and moxie, they'd be unstoppable! ;)

Yo RHINO...

Okay, I guess if Uma Thurman is busy, Ann Coulter is a way good substitute!

If you haven't already, check out her weekly columns. Go to FrontPageMag.com, click on columnists. She writes every Thursday. Gotta love a woman who calls John Kerry a rich woman's poodle.

Michael B

Yo RHINO...

Okay, I guess if Uma Thurman is busy, Ann Coulter is a way good substitute!

If you haven't already, check out her weekly columns. Go to FrontPageMag.com, click on columnists. She writes every Thursday. Gotta love a woman who calls John Kerry a rich woman's poodle.

Michael B

Dude! Her weekly column appears every Saturday in my local newspaper. It's how I start my weekend! :wub:

I can see how someone might find Uma Thurman attractive, but Miss Ann Coulter physical appearance is but icing on her rather formidible cake of positive attributes. She is super smart, strong, clever, assertive, hilarious, obviously erudite, and somehow she maintained the ability to tell the truth even though she graduated from law school.

If she added a pair of BrainyGirlGlasses® I would swoon. ;)

Okay, guys, not to interrupt Rhino's dreams of progeny, but...

Rhino, you didn't mention she had the best one-liner on Ted Kennedy I think I've heard, ever. "...Kind of like drifting off a bridge." :lol::lol::lol: She's a complete bulldog with her opinions and facts. It's pretty cool.

Liota

The above picture settles the standard 'But can she shoot???' Question...

She seems to have some stress in the face while preparing for the shot though. Wonder if its from being around all those liberals at work!!!

:P:DB)

She is an asset to the cause for sure,,,too smart for most of her opponents!!!

Rhino, you didn't mention she had the best one-liner on Ted Kennedy I think I've heard, ever. "...Kind of like drifting off a bridge." :lol::lol::lol: She's a complete bulldog with her opinions and facts. It's pretty cool.

That was one among many very good one-liners during her speech. The crowd pretty much howled at the Ted Kennedy stuff. Even the hard core liberals laughed at it. My favorite in Ted K. stuff was when she was reciting his litany of what he thinks about the war in Iraq, but then she had to stop abruptly because it was the "last call."

Had to go find a picture of her... she's hot.

If you're interested, you can read my review of Ann Coulter's Slander here:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/cm/me...51?start-at=11&

It's a bit down the page.

Any "Useful" votes would be appreciated. Can you belive more people found this NOT useful than did? Obviously a lot of capital l "Liberals" hanging out on amazon.com.