Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Brand of Target Pasters?

ger

Seems like a lot look alike but some just do not stick as well as others.

I have seen some that looks like masking tape at a event that was almost the perfect color match and had great sticking power.

Help appreciated

Ger

The BEST are Alco pasters. They're cardboard colored and textured so you can't see them and they would stick to the gulf of mexico.

Shooters Connections are just as sticky, but the color is off a little.

I like Shooters Connection because I can get just the rolls without a box that I wind up throwing away. There does seem to be a shading difference between the boxes and rolls but then I have the same problem with Alco, Target Barn and MGM targets.

there is no best brand of pasters. tape is best. less waste and it works even if slightly wet, whereas pasters separate. If one could teach shooters how to use the paster box, OK, then they might be ok, but everywhere, little strips of paster with two-four pasters and all the waste paper.

Jim

there is no best brand of pasters. tape is best. less waste and it works even if slightly wet, whereas pasters separate. If one could teach shooters how to use the paster box, OK, then they might be ok, but everywhere, little strips of paster with two-four pasters and all the waste paper.

Jim

+1

Jim

+1

But the rolls of tape don't work in a tape gun unless you know of one that does. Give me a tape gun over tearing tape any day.