Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best friend on his last reload!

snertley

:angry: My best friends wife came up to the floor where I work tonight, and the look wasn't good. She informed me that his bonemarrow biopsy showed like 95% myeloma cells in in his bone marrow. This sucks major ass. :angry: Best guess without transfusions he will live a week or two. We have talked about this day for a long time, but it still hurts like hell. The thought of loosin my best friend and shooting partner is tearing my up. On top of it, its killing me I can not FIX him. :angry: I met him before his first bonemarrow transplant 8yrs ago ( I am a bonemarrow transplant nurse).

Jim is the guy that would pick up my son and take him to matchs when I was working, and my constant shooting partner for the last 8yrs. As well as one of the big supporters of IDPA in Michigan from the start.

It will be a sad, sad day when I(we) lose Jim Fiebke. Please put Jim and his family in your prayers.

Hearing that news last night was pretty tough to take. I have know Jim for 3 years now. Words cant express how great of a guy he is. I never remember Jim not happy when he was shooting. My wife could hardly contain the tears when she heard the news. God Speed Jim. We are praying for you.

:angry: My best friends wife came up to the floor where I work tonight, and the look wasn't good. She informed me that his bonemarrow biopsy showed like 95% myeloma cells in in his bone marrow. This sucks major ass. :angry: Best guess without transfusions he will live a week or two. We have talked about this day for a long time, but it still hurts like hell. The thought of loosin my best friend and shooting partner is tearing my up. On top of it, its killing me I can not FIX him. :angry: I met him before his first bonemarrow transplant 8yrs ago ( I am a bonemarrow transplant nurse).

Jim is the guy that would pick up my son and take him to matchs when I was working, and my constant shooting partner for the last 8yrs. As well as one of the big supporters of IDPA in Michigan from the start.

It will be a sad, sad day when I(we) lose Jim Fiebke. Please put Jim and his family in your prayers.

Sounds like a really special guy, those kind of people are the ones we have been lucky to have had in our lives!