Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I believe the first episode of 3GN is on July 26.

I've been looking to see when this starts and was appalled when I saw the schedule:

"Mondays at 7:30 AM EST, Thursdays at 3 PM EST"

Apparently, the folks in programming aren't taking this at all serious.

That, my friend, is why God invented the DVR.

I've been looking to see when this starts and was appalled when I saw the schedule:

I think what we were all hoping was that it was in a timeslot that people (die-hards excluded) would be able to sit down and discover it.

Fortunately, someone will see it from their living room and that's a start.

Edited by DyNo!

I think what we were all hoping was that it was in a timeslot that people (die-hards excluded) would be able to sit down and discover it.

Fortunately, someone will see it from their living room and that's a start.

I plan to make sure all my buddies with AR's rusting away in their closets see an episode or two. That TV money means sponsorship money for our matches! :D

What? You guys didn't recognize me? On the opening shots, right after the Stryker pulls up, they cut to Stage 4. That's me going into the house w/ the ACR. (I think?) The shot is only about .75 seconds and shot from 100 yards away, but I think that's me....

:roflol:

What? You guys didn't recognize me? On the opening shots, right after the Stryker pulls up, they cut to Stage 4. That's me going into the house w/ the ACR. (I think?) The shot is only about .75 seconds and shot from 100 yards away, but I think that's me....

What a Glory Hound.... I can't believe that you would claim that it's you in the video when it is so "obviously" me.. :closedeyes:

:roflol::roflol:

There must have been a mistake in the editing room because somehow they completely left me out :o

Obviously this year I have to be more flashy... hmm.. Elvis style sequence jumper in tac-irons???

I plan to make sure all my buddies with AR's rusting away in their closets see an episode or two. That TV money means sponsorship money for our matches! :D

Sadly, after every airing of a FB3G video on Shooting USA (no matter what time of day it airs), I add about 50 new people to the back of the waiting list.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

It's very simple really - there are too many shooters for the number of slots. I'm seeing this for most of the major 3g matches. Maybe its time to consider splitting the match into two parts... <_< No hate mail please! This is a terrible idea when it comes to managing a prize table. However, I'm sure with some thought a process to award prizes can be dreamt up.

It's very simple really - there are too many shooters for the number of slots. I'm seeing this for most of the major 3g matches. Maybe its time to consider splitting the match into two parts... <_< No hate mail please! This is a terrible idea when it comes to managing a prize table. However, I'm sure with some thought a process to award prizes can be dreamt up.

It is a terrible idea when you try to staff the match, schedule the match as a competitor or as match administration. And, we would need to do a lot more than split it in two to accomodate the nearly 700 names on the "notify" list.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

It is a terrible idea when you try to staff the match, schedule the match as a competitor or as match administration. And, we would need to do a lot more than split it in two to accomodate the nearly 700 names on the "notify" list.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

How about two matches annualy, 6 months appart. Individuals can only attend one per yr. There certainly seems to be a demand. Get recruiters involved, to see how cool it can be and enticing to prospective recruits. They could even make a new MOS for statisticion, to relieve Linda of some of the burden.

Edited by mpeltier

Hurley if they wanted high speed action they should've followed you. Hope you family is well since last we talked. You in this year right?

I am currently #14 on the waiting list so I should get in. My daughter had a couple of setbacks since we last saw each other but is doing better now, no problems for the last six weeks, Thanks to The Lord. I am currently looking forward to Sam's match.

Hurley

15 seconds of TV fame..... years ago when the Chevy Truck Sportsman's Team Challenge was held in Florida, we entered a sportsman's class team for several years. In the flury event, three shooters in a "5 stand" cage have 5 birds thrown at you simultaneously, where after one bird is thrown every second for a total of 50 birds. You can load only 2 shots, so typically you shoot the gun dry, and go through 16 or 17 shots in a less than a minute. Nearly thru the stage I rolled the 1100 to load, slid my hand to the glowing blue forcing cone and muttered the inevitable "son of a b....!" where I looked over my shoulder to observe the lens of an ESPN camera. Its been down hill ever since. Les